10 POUNDS BY JUNE 1ST

Options
More than once I have heard myself say, "I am going to lose 5 pounds in 5 weeks or by this date" but for some reason everytime I hit that date I am usually not at my goal. Maybe its because I lacked motivation during the week, I didnt feel like I had any support, or I just plain ate to much!
This challenge is different though. I have friends flying in June 1st and I want to have dropped 10 pounds by then! I know I will have to make a few changes, especially because my goal is set to lose 10 pounds a week and there are only 8 weeks until june 1st, but I know it will be worth it when I am 10 pounds lighter!
So where do you come in? Well I know I am not the only one flimsy on my goals and I believe support is key! WETHER YOU HIT EXACTLY 10 POUNDS OR NOT IS NOT THE IMPORTANT PART. The important part is that you commit and follow through on something! (But I know I personally will be striving to hit the 10 pound mark!)
I am going to weigh in on Thursdays and plan to report back and then make a new blog post each week! I hope this group can be a place of community, support, and results!
Respond back if your intrested and feel free to friend me!