WOW....Look at that calorie burn!!!

Options
I am so very proud of myself. I burned a total of 1756 calories today during exercise!!!!!! WOW!!! I don't think I've ever hit that mark before. AWESOME!!!!!

Had to share my little success story!!! :smooched:

Replies

• Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    wow , what did you do today!?
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Yes what did you do?? I would like to know as well. congrats!
  • carlafreeman
    Options
    I've been trying out some workout dvds from netflix. (Just realized they had them...:bigsmile: ). I did a taebo workout this morning which burned MEGA MEGA caloried. I noticed that I was going over on my calories this evening so the dvd was so much fun this morning that I tried it out one more time.

Oh and I had to try out my other dvd. Which was Leslie Sansone's Walk & Jog program. I have a few of her dvds and wanted to give this one a shot. I didn't plan on doing the workout...just wanted to see if I could even handle it. Before you know it, I had done the dvd too.

Now we all know that I will be paying for this in the morning....but for right now.....I FEEL AWESOME!!! :smooched:
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    whoa...i did not know netflix had exercise dvd's! i'm gonna go log on now and take a look!!
  • acook059
    acook059 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:

WHOOOOO HOOOOO!
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Good job!
    :flowerforyou:
  • LiMer
    LiMer Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Did you use a HRM to track the calories burned? j/c
  • carlafreeman
    Options
    Yea I didn't know Netflix had the workout dvds either. I just searched for the fun of it one night and BOOM....hundreds of cds!! I love it because I can try them out first before I purchase them. A lot of $$ saved!!
  • losinglynn
    losinglynn Posts: 22
    Options
    Wow that's ALOT Of calories burned!!

I run for an hour & a half and only burn 1100 calories. (I use a Polar HRM)
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is awesome. Keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!