Someone please help me w/ my calorie intake? Am I taking in

Options
2»

Replies

• maddiey
    maddiey Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" 31 years old cw 165 sw 190. You're doing it right. My diary is open too.

That's great! Love your picture by the way! :)
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Haha thanks. I broke my camera the other day! I'm thinner now and itching to post more 'body shots' lol
  • maddiey
    Options
    I would love to post body shots!

.... If I thought I looked thinner.... lol
  • maddiey
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the helpful advice!
  • SewJoe
    SewJoe Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I see a nutritionist and it has really helped. He took a complete read of my body on that fancy scale, and it says my metabolism is only 1700. That's because I'm 58, and as we get older our metabolism goes down. So it would be good if you can get you exact metabolism and reduce the calorie intake according to that number.

For a 'cut-to-the-chase' on the nutritionist, just think logically. Eat healthy, no processed food, no drive-thrus, protein and veggies are best, and cut the carbs. Having said that, just focus on healthy eating and portion control. I recently cut unnecessary carbs (hamburgers without buns, no more toast or bagels etc.) and have lost a couple more inches in my waist, but sometimes carbs are okay, like when I can't resist sushi. giggle

I don't eat my exercise calories unless I'm totally hungry. I don't do well if I eat them, but this is probably because of my age. Hang in there, you'll hit your stride :~)