boobies! NSV

BeautyFromPain
BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
So last april at my highest weight my boobs were 22G and as of today they are a 16D!!

Yay for less back pain and being able to run without my boobs hitting my face ;)

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Lol that is awesome!!

Please send whatever you don't want to me. kthx :D
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    that's great - don't u have a sport's bra ?
  • BeautyFromPain

Yeah I do. It was a bit of an exagerration but i have to wear 2. Plus its so hard to find sports bras over a C. Hardly anywhere sells them!
  • FrostyFour
    FrostyFour Posts: 262
    THAT'll be nice... I'm a 42F now and I am super sick of it.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,805 Member
    This thread has a big absence of pictures. D:
    I know all threads with "boobies" in the title don't have pictures...but I wish they did. :sad:
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member

Yeah I do. It was a bit of an exagerration but i have to wear 2. Plus its so hard to find sports bras over a C. Hardly anywhere sells them!

I wear a normal bra underneath my sports bra xD Gotta strap em down! lmao
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    I hate my sports bra. The brand went by S, M, L, XL, etc etc. I wish it were that simple to size boobies! I'm a 36C, so I thought a medium would do. Hell no! I have to fight my way into that bra :grumble:

But congrats on your NSV! :happy:
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member

I'm down to an 18E/F ... I was thrilled when I could buy my first sports bra. I get the Triumph extreme action bra, and I don't have too wear two bras.
  • vara123
    vara123 Posts: 60 Member
    I lost 11kg and my 38GG boobs haven't changed a bit - lost 18cm off my hips though. Going to start toppling over before too long... at least my fat a** is still keeping me balanced!
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    This post made me sad bears.
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Lol that is awesome!!

Please send whatever you don't want to me. kthx :D

Haha and me too!

Great work though :)
  • BeautyFromPain

I'm down to an 18E/F ... I was thrilled when I could buy my first sports bra. I get the Triumph extreme action bra, and I don't have too wear two bras.

oooh where do you buy that from? :D
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    I remember some girls doing box having a some kind of "strap" under their sport bra. Maybe that could help
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member

oooh where do you buy that from? :D

I get them from here: http://www.trixanbody.com.au/item/triumph-triaction-endurance-w-bra

You have a smaller back/cup size than me so one do the other triumph sports bras might suit you better, but I've not had any bounce issues with just one of these on.
  • nisemac
    nisemac Posts: 25 Member
    you can also try www.herroom.com

http://www.herroom.com/bras,sport-underwear,217,012,10.html

Goddess bras go up to an I cup and Glamorise is around F/G
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member

Wow, thanks so much for the info..I've had 2, yes TWO reductions, and every time I gain weight they grow back. Apparently, I was meant to have a large bust. I never lose in the bust when I lose weight..anyone else here have that problem?
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    What's NSV by the way? (btw?)
  • BeautyFromPain

Wow, thanks so much for the info..I've had 2, yes TWO reductions, and every time I gain weight they grow back. Apparently, I was meant to have a large bust. I never lose in the bust when I lose weight..anyone else here have that problem?

maybe you'll lose them last? they're like 50% fat or something i think
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456

bump
  • BeautyFromPain

bump

Non Scale Victory :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!