Replies

• COOKINATOR
    COOKINATOR Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely stunning
  • wilkin777
    wilkin777 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful in all the photos but you look sooooo happy in the last ones! Huge congratulations! You are a major inspiration : )
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fabulous!
  • valenief
    valenief Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    congrats you look amazing!
  • eryka86
    eryka86 Posts: 80
    Options
    you look good
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Congratulations for making such positive changes at such a young age :)
  • jennie0918
    jennie0918 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    you're absolutely gorgeous! you were beautiful even before the weight loss and now you just shine :) you're a true inspiration! Congratulations darling you worked hard and deserve all the happiness :)
  • COOKINATOR
    COOKINATOR Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I 2nd that
  • anggC
    anggC Posts: 15
    Options
    oh my goodness you look AMAZING! congratulations, you're so inspiring! :)
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I love the things that you had to say about what losing weight is doing for your outlook on life too! It's fantastic that you chose to make a lifestyle change instead of going for a "quick fix" weight loss method. I hope it's something that sticks with you for life!
    Jen
  • jennysmyname
    jennysmyname Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I love the things that you had to say about what losing weight is doing for your outlook on life too! It's fantastic that you chose to make a lifestyle change instead of going for a "quick fix" weight loss method. I hope it's something that sticks with you for life!
    Jen
    I learned the hard way that diets and quick fixes aren't the answer if I had any intention of keeping the weight off. Thank you so much! Same to you :)

and to everyone else, thanks so much for the support and kind words! Making my day.
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!! amazing job :)
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, way to go!!
  • irishdancer23
    irishdancer23 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh! you are AMAZING! i'm your same age...i have run into so many roadblocks along this journey. when i gain weight, i'm too fat. when i tell my friends i'm trying to lose weight, i'm "perfect the way i am." its sooo tough! pm-ing you now! thanks for the inspiration!
  • bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! We're about the same height so you are definitely an inspiration to me!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Omg you look great!
  • calamitydown
    Options
    god DAMN you are beautiful!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    great job. You look wonderful...in a father -> daughter kinda way. LOL
  • AshleyCrappell
    AshleyCrappell Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You are GORGEOUS :)
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    you are so beautiful, both before and after.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!