Insanity

Options
Jwanguy
Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
Hey everyone. Today I started my second round of Insanity after taking a lil breather for bout a month. Does anyone want to do it dig deep :smilewith me? :smile:

Replies

• jmonique27
    Options
    So about two months ago, I did the fit test then the plyometrics, then gave up:embarassed:
    so right now I am just doing intervals of sprinting, and push ups and sit ups...I want to start it again, but I am afraid I will just give up again after the first week!!!
  • proudmumof2tots
    proudmumof2tots Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just started my first round of Insanity today. Did my fit test...whew am I out of shape! Thought I was going to die. Can't wait to see my transformation 60 days from now!!
  • jennifer783
    jennifer783 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm in the recovery week now but this is my first round :) I'm excited to see what day 63 brings :)
  • Jwanguy
    Options
    So about two months ago, I did the fit test then the plyometrics, then gave up:embarassed:
    so right now I am just doing intervals of sprinting, and push ups and sit ups...I want to start it again, but I am afraid I will just give up again after the first week!!!

you can do it girl. I've learned how to go at my own pace. Push ups are not my friend and I'm pretty sure they never will be lol. This program is hard we can do this though.
  • Jwanguy
    Options
    Did my plyo today. I can tell that my endurance is better than before plus I just finished the 30ds. Still a killer though. Feel free to add if you would like. the more friends the better motivation.
  • hillbillyannie
    hillbillyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Have a friend in Knoxville who does this work out regiment. She swears by it. Not sure what level she's on but has been doing it for several months.
  • melhayes1115
    melhayes1115 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I am in my 4th week! I am so glad I have stuck with it. I have tried it before only to give up anywhere from day 3 to week 6. I am determined to stick with it this time.