Been waitin' over 4 years!!

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
I have been waiting for over 4 years to wear these cute little (well not really little, but smaller) capris!

And guess what I'm wearing today?????????????????????

Y-E-L-L-O-W C-A-P-R-I-S!!! (If this had sound you would hear me singing!!!)

These capris have been in a box in my closet for over 4 years and I have been dying to wear them. Well, I tried them (and some others) on this morning and they fit!! They are still a little snug in the legs, but I'm wearing them and they look CUTE!!!!

Oh happy day!!!

Memaw

Replies

• bh34
    bh34 Posts: 94
    Options
    I have been waiting for over 4 years to wear these cute little (well not really little, but smaller) capris!

These capris have been in a box in my closet for over 4 years and I have been dying to wear them. Well, I tried them (and some others) on this morning and they fit!! They are still a little snug in the legs, but I'm wearing them and they look CUTE!!!!

Oh happy day!!!

Memaw

Congratulations Memaw! That's a wonderful feeling. I love to try on things that have been hanging in the back of my closet for months and be able to comfortably wear them.
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    That's wonderful!!!! Congrats to you.
  • memaw66
    Options
    These are going to come in really handy since we are going on a cruise in August. New clothes and I don't even have to spend any money!!! Yippeee!!!!
  • Didisandiego
    Options
    Cool! I can't wait til i can fit into some or all of my old clothes too :) yay for you!!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    What a great day! Congratulations. By August you'll be even smaller.:drinker:
  • jenlwren
    jenlwren Posts: 41
    Options
    Congrats! Sounds like you deserve some cute summer sandals or heels to go with those capris.
  • memaw66
    Options
    Congrats! Sounds like you deserve some cute summer sandals or heels to go with those capris.
    I like the way you think!!! :laugh:
  • ds_mom
    ds_mom Posts: 3
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Keep up the good work! Hope you have a great cruise!
    217730.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • jenlwren
    jenlwren Posts: 41
    Options
    How about a matching purse too? Maybe a new blouse and some earrings..You've worked hard
  • carlafreeman
    Options
    You go girl!! Very proud of you!!! :smooched:
  • memaw66
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Keep up the good work! Hope you have a great cruise!
    217730.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
    I have been called a lot of things, but AN INSPIRATION has NEVER been one of them. LO Thank so much!!!! :love:
  • memaw66
    Options
    How about a matching purse too? Maybe a new blouse and some earrings..You've worked hard
    There you go, sweet talking me again!!! LOL
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB. Congrats
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    ha! That's fantastic!!!! I love when that happens :happy: Way to go! Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options

Oh happy day!!!

Memaw

That's so great! And guess what I've had hanging on the front of my closet doors for several weeks as motivation to be able to wear them again. ...Y-E-L-L-O-W C-A-P-R-I-S!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I used to wear them 2 years ago and I figure I'm about 25-30 pounds away from being able to wear them again. So I'll celebrate with you today if you celebrate with me in a few months! YEA, MEMAW
  • chilli
    chilli Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Ah thats really great. It's such a nice feeling :drinker: :drinker:
    Enjoy your success :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome. :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!