not sleeping

Options
I am averaging about 4-5 hours of sleep in a 24 hour period and wake up repeatedly. I can not function like this. Usually to do ok I need a min of 6 hours of sleep and even after 3-4 days of that in a row I start doing poorly but will bounce right back if I get a good 8 hours 1 or two days. But now I am going on a week or more and not sleeping enough. Yesterday at work I was dizzy nauseous and my eyes felt like they were full of hot sand and glue. I cant work out because it is all I can do just to function. I am getting enough activity, this isnt caused by not making myself tired. I have a bodymedia and a very active job. On days I work I burn an average of 2700 calories and walk 15k steps and even on my days off I burn about 1900-2100. I dont have insurance. I cant go to the dr. I have tried melatonin, tonight I took 6 milligrams and now it is 7 am and have not been to sleep yet. I have tried sleepytime tea, relaxation exercises, yoga. I dont drink soda and only have coffee 2-3 times per week and never after 3 pm and usually have a cup of green tea with my breakfast. Any other ideas? I also try not to go to bed hungry. Usually save enough calories for a bed time snack to try to sleep or borrow from the next day if it is after 4 am. And of course all this not sleeping and feeling like crap physically has completely stalled my weight loss and I am not eating as healthy either. I have discovered being exhausted leads to poor food choices. Help please