Pink Team Day 2!!!!!!!(open group)

buffjess
buffjess Posts: 382
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Good Morning Team!!!

Hope everyone had a good humpday yesterday!! Mine was good til Supper (my weakness) I love a good home cooked supper!! But I ate good all day other than that so maybe I didnt do too bad!

Im going to add 2 challenges to our team if anyone is interested..

The first wil be for ___ situps a day
The second will be for___ Minutes of walking a week

I think For this week mine will be 50 situps a day and 60 minutes of walking a week..so 3 days @ 20 minutes! If you are interested Then post your goals!!

Havent ate breakfast yet but will post when I do!!

Good Luck to the Best team ever!!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• buffjess
    bump
  • mommyto2cuties
    mommyto2cuties Posts: 82 Member
    I'd like to join the pink team! I am in the bikini babes group too, but I really like the daily challenges here so I figure why not do both!! Then I am held EXTRA accountable!

Here is my info:
    SW:162
    Weight when I joined MFP: 145
    CW: 144
    GW: 130

My goal will be 60 sit-ups a day and 60 minutes of walking/jogging a week.
  • buffjess
    Welcome Mommy to 2 cuties!! The baby in your profile pic is soooo Cute!!! I have 3 little girls ages 1 3 and 5..You would think I would be super thin running after them all day!! lol..

20 situps 30 to go!!
  • LiMer
    LiMer Posts: 112 Member
    Good morning.

I will do 50 situps every day and walke 2 hours (240 minutes) a week

I am so proud of myself, woke up early and walked for 30 minutes at 3mph level 2 incline.

Breakfast: 1 cup special K and 1/2 cup skim milk

am snack: 1 fiber bar

Lunch: 1 cup rice with 3/4 pork stew with veggies
  • mommyto2cuties
    Welcome Mommy to 2 cuties!! The baby in your profile pic is soooo Cute!!! I have 3 little girls ages 1 3 and 5..You would think I would be super thin running after them all day!! lol..

20 situps 30 to go!!

Thanks! That's my daughter who is 7 months. I have a 2 year old son as well so I know what you mean about running after kids all day!!

30 situps down 30 to go!

Nice job LiMer!! You are having an awesome day!!!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Hello, all.

I ate wayyy too much at supper yesterday. Went over my calories by 300. :sad: Buuuuut today so far isn't so bad. Hopefully I don't mess up at dinner again!
    I didn't get to walk this morning (way too tired + I'm still trying to heal my 3 fractured ribs... long story).

Because of my ribs, sit-ups might pose a problem, so I'm going to keep my goal low for now... say 25. :ohwell: As for walking, 100 minutes a week will be my goal.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the rest of your days!
  • buffjess
    Good morning.

I will do 50 situps every day and walke 2 hours (240 minutes) a week

I am so proud of myself, woke up early and walked for 30 minutes at 3mph level 2 incline.

Breakfast: 1 cup special K and 1/2 cup skim milk

am snack: 1 fiber bar

Lunch: 1 cup rice with 3/4 pork stew with veggies

Congrats LiMer on your success!! Keep up the good work!
  • I will do 25 situps each day and 3 hours of walking a week.
  • mommyto2cuties
    Just did 40 minutes on the treadmill. Woo hoo! Still over by 200 calories today but I think that is probably fine because I am breastfeeding and am supposed to have extra calories.
  • LiMer
    LiMer Posts: 112 Member
    I was doing very well all day until I got home tonight. We have guest from out of town and they wanted to go to a Chinese buffet so my family (husband and 4 kids) took them out for dinner at a Chinese buffet. I was very careful, had a plate of fruits first. Anyway to make the story short, I ended up eating other stuff, stupid because it was all to fit in. I didn't want to seem like I was starving to lose weight. When I got home and logged, it was almost 1000 calories for this one meal... so I walk/jog on the treadmill for 1 hour 50 minutes and burn 745 calories.

Net calories... I'm still okay as I burned almost 1000 calories today. I also walked at lunch for 40 minutes outside.

I did 100 sit ups too.

Tomorrow, I promise to have a better day. I will stay on track. My daughter has her talent show tomorrow, so I'm excited.

I started Tom today feel so bloated... urg....
  • Wishful
    Wishful Posts: 618 Member
    Is there an alternative to sit-ups? They make my back ache. But I really do need to work on my stomach muscles so that maybe they'll support my poor back. H-mm. Catch 22.
This discussion has been closed.