weekends

Options
I fell off this weekend with my logging and tracking my eating....consistency is my worse enemy!

Replies

• Rachel2617
    Options
    Weekends seem to be my tough area too!! I seem to eat great when I am at work, but also keep in mind that this was Easter weekend. when you fall off get back on and keep going! You can do it :)
  • angelique_inspiration
    Options
    Dido....dang Easter!! I say when you fall of the wagon just get back on! It's all you can do. It's okay to let yourself splurge ocassionally.
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Weekends are hard for me too!! I eat the worst then, I'm running around M-F and usually plan my meals so I do well then. Sat and Sun roll around, when I can finally relax and because I'm not running around like a crazy woman I eat to keep myself busy...if that makes any sense. :)
    198601 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I agree! I am great during the week, but on the weekends I work at a restaurant which is sooo hard. I give myself a little break on Saturdays. Usually I dont eat my calories back from working out but on Saturdays I do! You have to live :wink:
  • bgracie1
    bgracie1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow I feel normal. I totally ate like a pig for Easter. I am back to tracking.

I totally screw up on the weekends, also. Instead of planning what I should eat, I just eat.:happy:
  • scorpiorlr
    scorpiorlr Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Weekends are always teh devil for me and then once you fall you give into the Monday and Tuesday stuff and before you know it you are way off coarse. I need someone to give me lashes when I do that. Back in the day that person was known as my drill sergeant lol.
  • drewbird911
    drewbird911 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Do what you can but keep it up, is what i usually do, weekends at least get your breakfast... and exercise.