30 day shred calories burned?

ColtsFan1912
ColtsFan1912 Posts: 146 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Is there a way to track in the calories burned? I tried to find it under cardio & I can't find it. I hate putting in a workout & can't put in what i burned. I like to see numbers lol. . .is it listed under something else?

Replies

• 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Sounds like a lot of people have been putting it under "aerobic", which is what I have been doing. The best way would be to get a heart rate monitor! :-D
  • smithiekat
    smithiekat Posts: 112 Member
    i put it in as circuit training
  • ColtsFan1912
    ColtsFan1912 Posts: 146 Member
    thanks.
    heart monitors cost money lol. maybe one day! :) *sigh* :laugh:
  • aduff77
    aduff77 Posts: 56
    I have been told multiple times to put it in under circuit training, 20 minutes.

I just don't feel like that burns enough calories, but oh well. On the back of the DVD I think I remember it saying it was circuit training.

159061.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,958 Member
    I use the circuit training too.
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    I did the 30 day shred wih my HRM on and I burned around 265 calories for 30 minutes. This was the beginner level, I am 5'6" and weighed around 190 when i got those results. I've lost about 9 pounds since then so I need to strap on the HRM and do the middle level and see what that burns.

Hope this helps.
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    It it going to depend on your height, weight, fitness level, etc. As a comparison, I am 5'4" and 132lbs. I only burn about 140 calories in the 25 minutes for level 1, according to my HRM. If you're going to use MFP's calculation, I'd use circuit training.
This discussion has been closed.