Turned On

Since I have been seeing a lot of men asking do women notice stretch marks on a guy etc....I wanted to see - do men notice "love handles" on a woman? Does it bother you? Whats your inital thought on it?

VHudgens112108_03_X17.jpg << example

Replies

• Bump

I'm very interested in knowing that aswell ;)
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Obviously would notice if a woman/girls wears very tight clothes. Sometimes is better for them to choose a more comfortable outfit, because doesn't make them look good. But stretch marks and love handles are 2 different things.. Everybody would see a heavy guy with tight pants, because his tummy would stick out, just like the lady in your pick.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    My love handles don't look anything like that! hahahah
    That'd be awesome though.
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    My love handles don't look anything like that! hahahah
    That'd be awesome though.

was thinking the same thing..those are some cute love handles..LOL
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Sometimes, I wonder why people don't try clothes on before buying them.

plumber-muffin-top.jpg
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Not a guy but I wouldn't notice it unless it was blatantly obvious.

I think it's more to do with poorly fitting clothes, if you find a pair of jeans that fit properly you won't likely have them and if you do, they wouldn't be very noticeable. I don't think the woman in the pic has them all that noticeable, I've seen worse.

I saw a woman before, around a size 16 UK (12 US) and she was wearing shorts at least 2 sizes too small, and a shorter top to match. It really looked terrible, and in her case if she'd just worn clothes that fit, she would've looked fine. IMO that's what would be the turn off for the guys more than anything.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    If she wore a belt that fit around the belt loops rather than riding up like a whale tail, it wouldn't be so obvious.
    -wtk
  • CEQuick75
    CEQuick75 Posts: 311 Member
    those are love handles?? LOL I would only notice those if the woman were wearing that outfit.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,519 Member
    Since I have been seeing a lot of men asking do women notice stretch marks on a guy etc....I wanted to see - do men notice "love handles" on a woman? Does it bother you? Whats your inital thought on it?

Initial thought? "I'd sure like to grab them."
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Sometimes, I wonder why people don't try clothes on before buying them.

plumber-muffin-top.jpg

My eyes!
    and those are NOT cute love handles..I think we are all human and nothing wrong with a little softness around the middle...but those are just ill fitting pants!!!
  • holthaus30
    holthaus30 Posts: 58 Member
    I would notice eventually but I start at the face and work my way down, and some love handles arent bad
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    My belly fat is apparently going to be the last to go. I can wear a pair of jeans that has gotten loose in the waist, butt, thighs and calves (skinnys) but I still get a muffin top because I need a belt to keep the suckers on. Even with properly fitting jeans my fat and mild loose skin starts right above the waistline of the jeans.

Fortunately there's not many other places left to lose from so the belly will be gone soon.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Not bad at all
    VHudgens112108_03_X17.jpg

Not good at all
    plumber-muffin-top.jpg

Love handles are not that bad, most everybody has them and if you are wearing cloths that fit than you wont have the muffin top effect. When you're wearing pants that are so tight that they are hanging or bulging out it just in poor taste. I cover mine because they are too big to be considered attractive
  • Sometimes, I wonder why people don't try clothes on before buying them.

plumber-muffin-top.jpg

WHYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??!!!!!!!! hahha, no I wasn't talking about THAT kind of love handles..idk what that is :noway:
  • My belly fat is apparently going to be the last to go. I can wear a pair of jeans that has gotten loose in the waist, butt, thighs and calves (skinnys) but I still get a muffin top because I need a belt to keep the suckers on. Even with properly fitting jeans my fat and mild loose skin starts right above the waistline of the jeans.

Fortunately there's not many other places left to lose from so the belly will be gone soon.

That's how I feel at this point. My jeans are big everywhere else...and then this little extra "fat" just sneaks through and it says its piece for the day!
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member

I don't usually notice it and probably wouldn't bother me that much unless it really obvious due to clothing choice.