#TEAMGETOFTHE200s! Would You Like to Join?

Options

Replies

• missingsocks
    missingsocks Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've been bouncing around from 204 down to 200.6 the past couple weeks. I want out but can't seem to get there yet! I'm so close! Maybe tomorrow when I officially weigh in again. *crossing fingers*
  • DMVButterfly
    DMVButterfly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I started a group called, "Get Out of The 200s! Onederland!" Not really certain how the groups work, but thought I'd give it a go! I'll be posting my weight at least weekly and reporting on my phyisical activity and nutrition efforts taken to reach my goal.
  • DMVButterfly
    Options
    I'm rooting for you! I've added you as a friend and can't wait to celebrate with you when the time comes! I started a group called, "Get Out of The 200s! Onederland!" Join if you'd like!
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Count me IN!! Currently at 224, shooting for 170.
  • BodyElectric1
    BodyElectric1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    *Hand up*
    I'd like to join, I'm around 210/211 right now.
  • awwwshux25
    awwwshux25 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I would love to join...my current goal is to get down to 200...
  • lorilahti
    lorilahti Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    OMG I need this team bad at 217 and got down to 205 and then right back up. Want to lose 50 lbs. My feet are bad, walking hurts so am going to go to the swimming pool and do some laps. Got to get on track!!!
  • DMVButterfly
    Options
    I started a group called, "Get Out of The 200s! Onederland!" Please join and we'll support one another. I'll add you as a friend! I'm excited about the suport and accountability! Go us!
  • kapspecial
    kapspecial Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm 220 and can't wait to step on a scale and see the first number is a 1.
  • auto63
    auto63 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Well I am sitting at 219 and hoping to be in ONEderland by June 10 for my birthday. So would love to have the support.
  • DMVButterfly
    Options
    I LOVE swimming, it just makes my hair so dry. I swam 5 days a week for about a month and LOVED the results especially no pressure on the lower back on joints. I stopped but would love to add it back at least 2 days a week! Go for it!

I started a group called, "Get Out of The 200s! Onederland!" Join if you'd like and we'll support one another. I'll add you as a friend! I'm excited about the suport and accountability! Go us!
  • DMVButterfly
    Options
    I started a group called, "Get Out of The 200s! Onederland!" Join if you'd like and we'll support one another. I'll add you as a friend! I'm excited about the suport and accountability! Go us! I'm excited that we can use this as forum for support and accountability! Let's do this lady!
  • DMVButterfly
    Options
    We'll raise both hands up in victory when we reach under 200!

I started a group called, "Get Out of The 200s! Onederland!" Join if you'd like and we'll support one another. I'll add you as a friend! I'm excited about the suport and accountability! Go us!
  • DMVButterfly
    Options
    Nice goal! Let's REALLY make this happen. I'll definitely be on daily to give and receive motivation. I love the accountability of this type of forum!

• DMVButterfly
    Options
    Let's get it done! The perfect amount of time to achieve your goal!

• junepinktigger
    junepinktigger Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    i would love to join not 100% sure where to do it :tongue:
  • joeldalich
    Options
    I am in i weigh 240 and looking to get down lower if possible so definetly count me in
  • joeldalich
    Options
    give me the info so I know what to do thank you all :smile:
  • DMVButterfly
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! YAYYYYYY! Excited for you! Keep up the great work and no turning back!
  • Dippydog
    Dippydog Posts: 154
    Options
    I would love to participate in your group!! I am currently 248 and my 1st goal is to get to ONEderland!

Let me know what I need to do!!

Debi:flowerforyou: