Before & After Pics..75lb lost

Options
jonski1968
jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
Untitled-1.jpg

This has been a long slow journey for me..Well...It started fast...got to were i wanted to be..Lost my Mum, then ballooned up again..Then decided enough was enough...Started originally around August 2009 @ 263 lbs..Had lost over 50lbs by August 2010..The went back up to around 224 lbs..As of the 8th April 2012 i`m down to 184.6lbs.

Just need to lose a bit more bodyfat to get to around 15%...Add some more definition and i think i`ll be happy..

Replies

• boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    your after pix didnt post
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    J0xWl.jpg?1

This has been a long slow journey for me..Well...It started fast...got to were i wanted to be..Lost my Mum, then ballooned up again..Then decided enough was enough...Started originally around August 2009 @ 263 lbs..Had lost over 50lbs by August 2010..The went back up to around 224 lbs..As of the 8th April 2012 i`m down to 184.6lbs.

Just need to lose a bit more bodyfat to get to around 15%...Add some more definition and i think i`ll be happy..

Well done! Great transformation.
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    your after pix didnt post

It did. You just have to left click on the photo and select "open image in new tab" or whatever the equivalent is on your browser.
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    You look great, congrats on your success!
  • saraa281
    saraa281 Posts: 11
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!!
  • usedasbrandnew
    usedasbrandnew Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, love how often the before picture is someone eating... :tongue: LOVE LOVE LOVE your tattoos! Glad you have done something awesome for yourself, keep it up. :))
  • Ddubs22
    Ddubs22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Way to go! way to commit and get it done. sorry to hear about your mom.
  • jonski1968
    Options
    Your right...its amazing how many picsi have that i`m standing with a plate of food in my hand...Some things never change i guess..:laugh:
  • dixielandsh
    dixielandsh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing, John! Keep up the great work.

Dixie
  • tanti1984
    tanti1984 Posts: 12
    Options
    Congrats! Looking great!
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Holey Crap Jonski-
    you look like a totally different guy- amazing transformation!
    Keep striving for that last goal- You CAN do it!
  • hsandall
    hsandall Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!! You look great!
  • veromancha
    veromancha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Shambrocker
    Options
    Seeing how great you look in your after photo really helps and motivates me. There's something about visually seeing a difference that really helps to motivate all of us to stick with what we are doing. You look great. Keep up the good work.
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Terrific work! Truly!
  • jonski1968
    Options
    Thanks for all the positive comments...Makes it all worth while..

:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!