ok - here we go

Options
so its like myself, my wife and my oldest daughter and step-daugther have started this physician's diet plan and then we move onto lifestyle change - I am not enrolled in the plan but am going to support the precious women in my life for their efforts - thanks for this site - i think it will help up out a lot - say a prayer for us and we'll do the same for you

Replies

• Laura817
    Laura817 Posts: 29
    Options
    so its like myself, my wife and my oldest daughter and step-daugther have started this physician's diet plan and then we move onto lifestyle change - I am not enrolled in the plan but am going to support the precious women in my life for their efforts - thanks for this site - i think it will help up out a lot - say a prayer for us and we'll do the same for you

I just started this site a couple of days ago. It is amazing and people on here are very supportive!! So keep your head high and just know you can do it!! I will keep you all in mind and know I am not alone in this battle...:heart:
  • jchudon
    jchudon Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This site beats any diet plan!

It's pure maths, if you consume less calories then you spend, your body will use your reserves (fat).

You might event get lean faster then your women :):tongue:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is great, it is so supportive, helpful, motivational, and easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: