Guys...Do you mind if your girl goes to a strip club with yo

Options
SofaKingRad
SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
Do you care? I personally don't mind it, in fact, I find it's quite fun when it happens.

Replies

• JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Never bothered me none.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    The only time I've ever seen Sean be not-careful with his money (and actually use an ATM that charges a fee!) was when he took me to the strip club. He really really really liked watching me get the attention from the dancers.

(yes, I know I'm not a guy)
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Not sure If I've every seen a thread where everyone gave the same answer, but this one has that potential
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Not sure If I've every seen a thread where everyone gave the same answer, but this one has that potential

I was hoping I'd make MFP history with this thread.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i have had guy friends tell me that i MUST go to the strip club with them b/c it's a better show w/ a chick in the middle of the front row.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I can't say I have ever had a guy take me to a strip club... but interestingly enough... I think my mom said that is where my dad took her for their first date!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So if anybody ever wonders about me...
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    as long as she took me ,I've never been =(
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    probably the only way i would want to go to one again.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... I've never been to one but this thread makes me want to.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I've been with the hubs, he likes it. Guys always get more attention when they're with a girl! I've never had a lapdance though... sad, huh?! he got one while she and i were chatting one time. was amusing for her to have her boobs on his face while we were discussing the program she was going into at school. of course, she didn't realize he's a professor at the very school she was talking about... :laugh:
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I don't mind, it's fine w/ me. I've only been twice, each time w/ a gf.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    If a guy seriously says no to this question, I think that's grounds for turning in his man card...
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I can't say I have ever had a guy take me to a strip club... but interestingly enough... I think my mom said that is where my dad took her for their first date!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So if anybody ever wonders about me...

For you hopeless romantics out there, this story actually gets better. He sat her down at a table with his back to the stage. When she asked him why, he said because she was the only woman that he wanted to look at in the whole room. It was actually really sweet, and quite an unusual way to tell someone you love them, I thought... my dad... he was kind of quirky! LOL!
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    last time i went, it was to see the midget stripper. i still have nightmares. (but a polaroid to commemorate the occasion)
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    A different perspective: I didn't mind the husband and his buddies going to the strip club with me. All three times in two years. Now his buddies are asking me with increasing frequency when we're going again.
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I don't mind at all. I think it's awesome if they go.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    No, no I don't.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    If a guy seriously says no to this question, I think that's grounds for turning in his man card...

Guys go to the strip club so they can look at pretty naked women.

Not so they can sit next to you while they do it.
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Hell I'll buy her a lap dance
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Some of my best experiences were with other women there (friends, g/f's etc)....they definitely come around to you more when you do \m/