• Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options

his name shall be Mr. Belvedere.

Good name choice!
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    lol I get a little sad when I log that I'm walking with my invisible dog because I would love to have a real one with me.

this!
    but Mr. Belvedere will have to do for now.

But think of the up side - no stopping to pick up his poo!
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I do have a dog, but I never walk him.. The dog walks ME! hehehe
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    I don't have a dog but when I do he will be either a Malamute or a Husky, and his name shall be Maximus. :smile:

:bigsmile: Maximus Decimus Meridius
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I got a new german shepherd pup Friday and figure I can just go outside each night and run back and forth across my yard 100 times. It will wear her out and get me some extra exercise.
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    LOL I am sure my wife would not like if I put that after a walk with her. I do whistle at her alot though :wink:

LOL. This cracked me up.
  • doonesbury
    doonesbury Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    My 4 year old Sheltie, Tippi, really does walk with me. However, Miss Kitty prefers the Wii Balance Board for her fitness. (profile pic :)
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to start leaving my real dog, Miss Pepper, behind when I go walking and opt for the invisible dog. She is 11 yrs old and still thinks she's a puppy but I just about killed her on the last walk...her back paws started slipping out from underneath her & I felt awful. I couldn't get her back into my vehicle (she's over 70 lbs and was squirming when I tried to pick her up and put her in my suv). I had to flag down 2 shirtless males that were running past me to help!

Yup, I think I'll leave her behind unless we are going as a family with my husband.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. That invisible dog does tend to pull and stops to pee way to often.
  • lrkidd
    lrkidd Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have 2 real ones....both basset hounds and if I took them with for the walk there would be no moderate to it. Anyone who knows anything about hound dogs know that they follow their noses and are interested in EVERYTHING they smell. Not to mention my male weighs 65 pounds and is a solid rock of muscle he walks me!!!!
  • eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I also use this entry to log my adult kickball games.. haha :) I figure the amount of exercise in an entire kickball game is about the same as walking a dog for 20-30 minutes.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    My dog's name is Gabby, also lovingly referred to as Mutt-Face. She's real though. My invisible dog's name is Bob. Bob does all the things Mutt-Face can't manage... and is smart. Bob is the Border Collie to Mutt-Face's bottomless depths of stupid.
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Just got back from walking my 3 real dogs to find your post! Great timing :-) They are Ozzy, Red (who is actually black) and Sam.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I do have a real dog, but when I walk most of the time I am at work, where he is not. So yes I am walking my dog who is invisible while I am at work lol
  • kristi012173
    Options
    I needed a laugh this afternoon, and you all have succeeded in making me do so :)
  • Becky_Boodle
    Becky_Boodle Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I have a dog...but am not always walking with her
    I created a new exercise titled walking, mod pace, 3 mph
    so I can be walking 3 mph with or without my dog :)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Walk my dogs everyday... but I don't log it anymore. I have FitBit to do that!
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I have a real dog, Mr Doodle, but he wants to stop and smell the roses, and the rocks and the fire hydrant and the... well you get the idea. So I have to walk with my invisible dog if I want to go 3MPH I think I will name my invisible dog, Frisky NoNose.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,416 Member
    Options
    I have an 11 year old arthritic lab named Shadow who can NOT walk 3.0 miles an hour because she is constantly checking her
    p-mail. I have used that entry for college visits where we are walking all over creation so that's when I have my invisible dogs. Although I'm usually herding children so does that count?
  • Clarecbear82
    Clarecbear82 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Is it bad I log walks with my daughter as walking the dog?? When she's not with me I walk my invisible sausage dog called Mr weanie