What's similar to P90x Recovery formula

Options
13»

Replies

• Chaos10110
    Options
    Hi, everyone!

I personally have to say that I don't see a reason in thinking too much about a formula that's got both pros and cons to it. Different types of protein mixes and formulas will always have their advantages and disadvantages. I have heard, seen and used some of the P90X System. It's both an effective and unique way to lose and gain weight. I am not one to have an overall judgment on the program, because there are so many different opinions on how it's been used and the results that go with it. I don't use the whole program, I have done Ab Ripper X and that's a good work out that I am continue to use for a good calorie burner as well as a mentality motivator. I juice with multiple kinds of fruits, vegetables and liquids. My personal fitness goal has been to put on muscle, which has taken me about 3.5 years of constant persistent fitness perseverance. I started out around the age of 14-15 when I was at 135 lbs. I started working out at a serious rate around the age of 19 and have progressed since. I've had confusions, ups and downs through my journey of muscle gain and I have gained around 25 lbs. in the past 4-5 years. It's been a very interest ride and journey for me and I continue to increase my mentality and strength. I'm at 155 lbs. now and plan to reach 175 by 2015. It's going to take some effort since I'm in college, I'll be graduating in 2015, so there will be times that I will forget to work out, won't have the energy or will be too sore to be physically active. Anyhow, just thought I would express a short life time story about myself and what I've ventured through.

As I was saying before, I am not one to judge anyone or anything because there are so many different opinions and outcomes of the use of what's been attempted and gained or lost. I hope you all the best of your fitness plans, goals and future dreams in the upcoming years!!!

Happy 2014 and God Bless!!!! :)

Sean
  • Danni622
    Options
    You just need a good protein powder--Jamie Eason just came out with one and Ashley Conrad has one as well. I use Ashley Conrad's now and I am waiting for Jamie Eason's to be delivered. P90x has 26 grams of sugar!!!! Kind of defeats the whole purpose of working out.