So in need of a change

sarafer1
sarafer1 Posts: 27 Member
Hello...I'm Sara and just checking out this site. I've been doing weight watchers with some struggle and wondered how this compares? I have a 15 mo old boy and work full time (unfortunately). I have a lot of weight to lose, but need to focus on small goals. Has anyone else read Made to Crave by Lysa Terkuerst? I'm going through that right now and it's powerful. I hope to meet some of you soon!

Replies

• rwong53
    rwong53 Posts: 43 Member
    I'm definitely in need of some change as well. I just gave birth 7 weeks ago and am shocked (kind of) by the body I've been left with. I had some extra pounds before pregnancy and always tried to get it off, but never stuck to any weight loss plan. Now that I have a 'mom' body and have been forced into wearing 'mom' jeans I feel pretty motivated to get in shape and feel good about myself. I wish you luck on your weight loss journey!
  • sarafer1
    sarafer1 Posts: 27 Member
    Thanks for the response! I had lost 50 pounds before getting pregnant...then gained it all...and continued to gain after giving birth (I obviously lost some, but after returning to work it started coming back). It's a crazy thing that happens when you have a baby. Add that to all of the emotions and it's tough to be motivated. Congrats on your little one...its a wild ride!