Two amazing NSVs this past week

Options
StarkLark
StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
Spent the last week on vacation and I had two great NSVs right before I started my week off. First, I went to Walmart and was able to easily fit into a pair of 3X swim shorts and 2x boxer shorts. Prior to this I have had to do all my shopping at the Big and Tall stores which are crazy expensive and have limited selections. Overall I have gone from a 6x down to a 2x-3x. This was an amazing feeling... shopping at a "normal" store has been a goal for SO long.

THEN I get to the airport and begin boarding the plane and I realize that I have forgotten the belt extender I own. I always take it because it is much less embarrassing when you don't have to ask a cute flight attendant for one :blushing:

So I get a belt extender, sit down in my seat and I have the amazing realization that I no longer need one!! It was the most comfortable plane ride in memory and this totally made my week.

Thanks to all my MFP friends and everyone else here who pours so much support out to relative strangers. Keep it up everyone!

Replies

• khuckaby1
    khuckaby1 Posts: 69
    Options
    That is so awesome! Congratulations.
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Love the belt extender part! What a happy surprise! Congratulations on the great work!
  • alaina216
    alaina216 Posts: 103
    Options
    I remember when I didnt need the extender anymore too!! That was a GREAT feeling...keep up the great work!
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    ....plus, 157lbs down isn't too shabby. Super impressed!
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    great job...enjoy the glow
  • StarkLark
    StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys and gals!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!