What is your routine?

Options
I have a lot of fitness goals I want to acheive: 5K, 50 mile bike ride, P90X, June 2009 Mini Triathalon.

But I don't know where to start to get in the aerobics, strength training I need to lose weight and work towards these goals. Some are short term, some are long. Like I can't even run yet, I just wog (walk/jog). But ultimately those are things I'd like to accomplish.

I'd like to here what your exercise routine is to reach your goals, stay fit, and have fun.

Replies

• elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Well, mine need to be stronger, but just haven't done it yet. Gonna join the Rush soon.

I walk on my 15 minute breaks at work.
    After dinner, we walk the dog, or rather, she walks us.
    We ride our bikes,

We drag race and hit the car show scenes and we walk all day or weekend at those.

Walking helps me alot.

My goal, 40 lbs at a time to reach 112 lost.
  • karlira
    karlira Posts: 100
    Options
    Well, I just started the program Couch to 5K (in the beginning is just wogging), today was my second day. The issue is taht I have knee problems so with today's workout I started feeling my knee a little weird in the jogging parts, so I think i'll have to make a lighter version (like a Week 0), so my plan is jogging just a few seconds every other minute. Also tomorrow Im's starting de 30-Day Shred program, but not doing it every day. So, bottomline, my plan is this:

M, W, F - Shred
    T, Th, Sat - Wog

I have 30 lbs to lose so hopefully that will get me on track
  • sandy429
    sandy429 Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    P90X ROCKS!! I'm almost done with my 4th round, and have done it consistently for over a year.

Send me a message if you have questions about it! I'd be happy to help!
  • taryn_perry
    taryn_perry Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge P90X fan myself too! In my 3rd round and training for my 1st triathlon this month. This has taken me there....hands down!