pregnant women
  • shaX07
    shaX07 Posts: 28
    Options
    Knee high socks. Oh my.
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit weird in this....but I love running my fingers over the veins that are visible on a man's arm/wrist/hand.
  • apierce2010
    apierce2010 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Freckles on a mans shoulders, strong arms, hair on their chest, facial hair, dark hair, big jacked up trucks, good ole country boy!! I married one!! One of the best guys i've ever met!! I also love when my hubby comes home in his work clothes and when he goes out to the shop to work on his old car....grease on his hands and the smell of a mechanic!!!
  • QueChulaYo
    Options
    a great smelling guy, with warm to touch skin:)
  • cglyfer
    cglyfer Posts: 119
    Options
    Just wanted to put it out there y'all...

I'm 6'1' "bigger guy" with arms like Popeye...I'm a mechanic and love to work on cars with my strong manly hands...I do have a "squishy" belly over my six pack...I also wear a uniform own a corvette and love to sing and play my Fender SC...I get dirty but clean up nice and wear curve cologne...American by birth COUNTRY by the grace of God!!!

Like I said...just putting it out there....
  • RAZORBACK82
    RAZORBACK82 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    A woman with sexy eyebrows lol.... if you have sexy eyebrows Friend me lol...I'm seriuos
  • CourtneyB610
    Options
    Just wanted to put it out there y'all...

I'm 6'1' "bigger guy" with arms like Popeye...I'm a mechanic and love to work on cars with my strong manly hands...I do have a "squishy" belly over my six pack...I also wear a uniform own a corvette and love to sing and play my Fender SC...I get dirty but clean up nice and wear curve cologne...American by birth COUNTRY by the grace of God!!!

Like I said...just putting it out there....

Lol!!! Glad to hear you get dirty!
  • C_June
    C_June Posts: 48
    Options
    I love when my husband has scruff on his face.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    - kindness
    - dark hair
    - intelligence
    - nerdy
  • C_June
    Options
    Also, rough and manly looking hands.
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Tan lines
    Dimples
    Glasses
    Sense of humor (laugh at yourself first, then laugh together)
    Willing to sing (even if off key)
    Women in tight blue jeans and a white T

When she can be just as geeky as me.
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    This is weird

It's not so much of a turn on but definitely is something that piques my interest.

women's armpits

A nice smooth non stubbly pit is nice to look at and I look. A bumpy or deodorant laden pit is a big turn off.

I don't do anything with them, nothing like that, but find a nice pit to be an attractive physical trait.

And let's be honest, just about every woman does the "woo dance" with her hands in the air so your pits need to look good. Women also do the "smell my pit" dance when they turn their face to the side with her hands in the air. Don't think we don't know what you're doing. :)
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Too many for me....depends on the person.

Red hair
    Long curly hair
    height (short or tall)
    Thin Athletic build
    Curvy build
    Glasses
    Eyes
    Smile
  • C_June
    Options
    This is weird

It's not so much of a turn on but definitely is something that piques my interest.

women's armpits

A nice smooth non stubbly pit is nice to look at and I look. A bumpy or deodorant laden pit is a big turn off.

I don't do anything with them, nothing like that, but find a nice pit to be an attractive physical trait.

And let's be honest, just about every woman does the "woo dance" with her hands in the air so your pits need to look good. Women also do the "smell my pit" dance when they turn their face to the side with her hands in the air. Don't think we don't know what you're doing. :)

You have me laughing so hard over here! Haha!
  • Brazilll
    Brazilll Posts: 503
    Options
    pregnant women

......not at all awkward. :-/
  • alaska11
    alaska11 Posts: 151
    Options
    Well defined biceps and a lopsided grin - if he has dimples then I'm in love!!
    Also, a good sense of humor - love a man that can make me laugh!!
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Also Glasses.
  • jazgale
    jazgale Posts: 16
    Options
    I like tall, strong, rough looking men.

HUGE TURN OFF: Men with extremely shaped eyebrows, "jersey shore" style.
    Sorry, but I just don't find that very manly.