A small NSV, but it's keeping me motivated (with pic)

Options
Wouga
Wouga Posts: 145 Member
For the last 6 weeks or so I've been hiking every Saturday with my family; an easy thing to do when you live on a Hawaiian island. Since these are family hikes and the scenery is superb, there are always pictures involved. While looking through the pictures from this Saturday's hike I noticed a big difference in my overall appearance that I thought I'd share with you all. The picture on the left was 2 weeks ago (sorry for the large black blobs, those would be my kiddos that I refuse to post on the internet), the picture on the right is exactly 2 weeks (and a LOT of workouts) later. Now keep our fingers crossed that I do this picture posting thing right...

MFPappropriate-1.jpg

Replies

• acg1305
    acg1305 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    what does NSV mean :(
  • Wouga
    Options
    grrr...bare with me, I'm working on the picture. I knew this would be a problem for me.

NSV is a "non scale victory" ;)
  • acg1305
    acg1305 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    grrr...bare with me, I'm working on the picture. I knew this would be a problem for me.

NSV is a "non scale victory" ;)

Thank you
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    Wow, there's a big difference around your waistline! (I right clicked & "view image") Very impressive for two weeks, well done!
  • Wouga
    Options
    WOOHOO! And now I've even conquered the picture!!! Probably would have mastered that sooner if my computer/internet were being more user friendly today.
  • mici0427
    mici0427 Posts: 54
    Options
    Definitely can see the difference!! Way to go!!
  • Wouga
    Options
    Thanks! I'm glad I'm not the only one that sees it...though right now knowing I see a difference is a huge motivation to keep on going.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!