Need support

Options
Hi, so my family is going to enjoy some fishcakes (here in Barbados they are like fritters - saltfish, spices, herbs and flour fried in oil) now and I've got to stick to my goal....sigh will have some herbal tea later.

Replies

• mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You can do it, just remember keep your eye on your goal. A few sacrifices should be worth it! Good luck!
  • SuperSonz
    SuperSonz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Sometimes They make it feel worthless though...then I feel like I'm missing out
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Hey Sonz, I challenge you to find a way to make a healthy version of that meal. :) Might not be today, but I bet there is a way you can make it healthy for the next time. Fish is good for you, just find a way to make them by baking instead of frying and maybe use panko crumbs instead of flour. I know you can do it. :)
  • MisssMax
    MisssMax Posts: 3
    Options
    Maybe you can try a really miniature version of it...because unless your plan is to cut it out of your life completely - then there's no use just avoiding it everytime you see it. Velvetvisions has a good suggestion, try a different version - baking perhaps. As a Caribbean woman - I FEEL your pain! lol lol
  • SuperSonz
    SuperSonz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey Sonz, I challenge you to find a way to make a healthy version of that meal. :) Might not be today, but I bet there is a way you can make it healthy for the next time. Fish is good for you, just find a way to make them by baking instead of frying and maybe use panko crumbs instead of flour. I know you can do it. :)

I had the same idea!! :D
  • marktastic0
    marktastic0 Posts: 5 Member
    Options

I had the same idea!! :D

It'll be awesome!!!!