anyone else had visual disturbance after exercise like a mig

Options
Last Saturday and today (Thursday) after intense workouts with my trainer I've suddenly had wavy vision, unable to see properly for about 20 min. I sat and drank water, ate something and gradually felt better. I went home and relaxed afterwards.

I've had this years ago before a migraine headache, but not like this after exercise and without the headache.

Note - Age 38, exercising since November, with a trainer 2 x week since Febuary

Replies

• Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    I used to have a problem like this and it was as simple as making sure I'm VERY well hydrated before a workout. Make sure you're drinking lots of water before hand, not RIGHT before as to have all that in your stomach but for long periods of time. It really helped me!
  • beccajune
    beccajune Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would definitely make it a point to ask your PT or family doctor. It could be nothing, or something serious in the long run. Better to know than not.
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Try to keep some sliced apples or something with sugar in it for after. It will wake you up again, who knows you might need that.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    When I hit it hard, I get the aura and optical migraine symptoms for the first few, then they go away.

I havent had one in a while, hope I am not jinxing it!!:wink:
  • Hermit4Hire
    Hermit4Hire Posts: 197
    Options
    Yes, I'm visually disturbing. Please quit staring.