Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone tried the Re-Body Safslim Belly Fat Solution stuff?

Normally I don't trust any weight loss "supplements" or "boosters" but I am in a wedding soon and can't seem to get my weight to budge. There are a lot of good reviews on GNC's website and a few others about this stuff:

http://www.safslim.com/

has anyone tried it?

Replies

• chachadiva150
    chachadiva150 Posts: 453 Member
    Not a fan of "diet pills." Have you thought about a week long juice fast? www.jointhereboot.com
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    I read an article on this a cpl weeks ago. Thinking bout trying it.
  • hodgechic
    hodgechic Posts: 15
    me too no fads but make sure you really know how much you sare digesting
    you cna take juicing and papa enzymes so you go to the bathroom and burn fat
    juicing will help
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    read a lot of reviews, I think CLA is a bit better, because it's basically just healthy fat, and thats no different to taking oil supplements I guess.
    Plus it promotes growth of lean muscle, so that can never be bad!

It doesn't look like your run of the mil scammy dogdy pill, and it's not uber expensive....
  • Actually I've tried SafSlim and it's AMAZING! SafSlim only targets fat below the muscle, which you only have fat below muscle in your belly area. CLA only targets fat above muscle, so arms, legs and butt. I stack my SafSlim with a CLA product to get a total body fat loss - both are naturally derived and stimulant-free. The SafSlim tastes delicious - you can mix it into practically anything! I highly recommend this product.
  • Effy826
    Effy826 Posts: 33 Member
    bump