What gigs do you have this month?

Options
beezerphd
beezerphd Posts: 136 Member
So far this month I have a local gig for my mates band

Eleven:Eleven who will be supporting Autumn in Disguise.

"Dry the River" at the end of the month

May also grab myself a ticket to see Fake Blood.

What have you got coming up?

Replies

• _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    face to face is playing next week. i think that's my only plan.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Coachella Music Festival this coming weekend and KFMA Day on April 29th. I'm going to be rocking it hard this month.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    Coachella Music Festival this coming weekend and KFMA Day on April 29th. I'm going to be rocking it hard this month.

you are going to coachella?? holy crap. i tried but couldn't score tickets. how'd you get so freaking lucky??
  • beezerphd
    Options
    Just had a look at the Coachella lineup and it's looking pretty good.

If you get the chance to, go along and see "Squeeze" saw them a few years back and they were still fantastic. Brilliant sing along act.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options

you are going to coachella?? holy crap. i tried but couldn't score tickets. how'd you get so freaking lucky??
    I actually tried to go last year but my husband's grandmother passed away (one year ago yesterday, actually) and the funeral was that Friday. So, when tickets went on sale that June, I pre-ordered. I'm very excited to finally get to go!! There are tickets out there being sold on the Coachella site and their FB page if you can still swing the trip. Most are going for not much over face value at this point. The hard part might be finding a place to stay.
    If you get the chance to, go along and see "Squeeze" saw them a few years back and they were still fantastic. Brilliant sing along act.
    Squeeze is on my "must see" list, actually. We're still waiting for the final lineup to be announced so we know which bands are on when and can plan an actual schedule for each day.
  • beezerphd
    Options
    Ah good. Make sure you go and see them then. :)

Anyone else?
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I have a gig for the Make-A-Wish foundation April 28th. I'll be entertaining the crowd while they get set up for a fund-raising walk-a-thon around San Diego bay.