your profile picture ...

Options

Replies

• Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    mine says i was bored during a car ride so i uploaded it and need to change it but too lazy
  • ttrussel
    ttrussel Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have a precious new grandaughter! She was born on February 29th! Our leap year baby....
  • JSnover
    JSnover Posts: 51
    Options
    how far iv'e come to stop now
  • Mzfoster0517
    Mzfoster0517 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    That I love taking pictures in my bathroom, and I'm a natural beauty all the way!
  • SkettiGurl
    SkettiGurl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    That I have the cutest and most adorable and loving son who I love to bits and pieces!
  • ally0512
    ally0512 Posts: 93
    Options
    that i have too much free time lol :D
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    That I love my daughter!:heart:
  • SuzieZimm
    SuzieZimm Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    that I'm off to Morocco this summer!!
  • c8linmarie
    c8linmarie Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    That anything more than a tiny reflection of me in my son's glasses will break the camera.
  • rhiannon1621
    rhiannon1621 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I can only afford underwear.

with a body like that you shouldn't be allowed clothes! :P
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    That the physique I'm striving for is slowly, slowly beginning to rear it's head :)
  • thegeordielass
    thegeordielass Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    That I spend far too much time around kids and that I was feeling brave both letting someone else hold my camera (it's my baby and I'm terrified someone will drop it) and take a photo of me with it. I'm always the one taking photos, never in them.
    It also says I have far too much time on my hands and need a job!!!
  • Neigh2012
    Neigh2012 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hmm. That being outdoors helps me relax and I'm a pretty content person at this time in my life. :)
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty damn hot.
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    That I'm finally starting to see just a hint of the abs that I've been looking for all my life. :)
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Mine says I'm a glutton
  • StatutoryGrape
    Options
    Mine says that I just learned how to sew and am WAY too proud of the skirt I made. And also that I have a teensy waist, I guess.
  • Tabsta
    Tabsta Posts: 28
    Options
    That the best way to relieve the stresses of the day is to beat the crap out of a punchbag.. :wink:
  • zoeluiisa
    zoeluiisa Posts: 392
    Options
    Mine says that I'm lazy and grabbed the most recent picture of me on Facebook.

It also says that I'm honest, because I have much nicer ones from a couple of years ago before I put on the weight...
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Mine says that I just learned how to sew and am WAY too proud of the skirt I made. And also that I have a teensy waist, I guess.

I want one! Small waist that is! :wink: I am straight up and down, no curves what so eva...