OMG Moment

Options
While just getting back to MFP, I decided to try some different routines. I had been using Hip Hop Abs and P90X. When I strayed too far (3 months) I managed to gain back the 10 pounds I had lost. Now I'm back to square one..... Comcast Video On Demand has an exercise TV choice. I started doing the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred - level 1. It was hard, but not long enough. I was burning around 150 calories. So then I tried her Banish Fat/Boost Metabolism routine. WOW! Intense! 45 minutes plus 10 minutes of warm up/cool down. I burned 350 calories. So, for the last 2 days, I've been doing both of them - burning 500 calories. If you are looking for routines to try and you have Comcast On Demand, give it a try. It's free and a good way to preview routines before you buy them. Has any one else tried them?

Thanks,
Carol

Replies

• Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    woah! I didn't even know that was on there. I have comcast on demand and had no idea. I guess I don't watch tv that much lol
    Thanks for sharing! I'm going to go check this out :happy:
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I've done a few of the ondemand exercises....its a nice feature for comcast to provide for over charging all their customers.
  • elva82
    elva82 Posts: 6
    Options
    :heart:

YES
    I shred everyday and do the trouble zones!!!
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I've tried both workouts and yes they are awesome, especially first thing in the morning.

Trouble Zones is a nice one too, a longer circuit routine while Banish Fat is major cardio.
  • calabrdm
    calabrdm Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I did Boost Your Metabolism tonight and No More Trouble Zones last night. I love on demand. Try the Less is More Cardio. It is one insane half hour. Also Bob's (from Biggest Loser) Bootcamp is awesome too.

I figure they get really obese people to lose a 100 pounds. It should work for my last 16 pounds.:bigsmile:
  • FloridaGranny
    FloridaGranny Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! Yep - tried the No More Touble Zone today. It is intense, but not as hard as the Boost Metabloism routine. Didn't burn as many total calories, but, burned more fat calories. Totally awesome workout. I'll have to try to other ones, too.....

Just curious, when it say's I've burned 45% fat on my calorie count, what exactly does that mean? That I'm burning more fat? Or staying within my HR range more? When I do harder Cardio, I don't burn as much fat percentage.