Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Bender Ball

astridfeline
astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
edited September 19 in Fitness and Exercise
Can anyone give me some feedback about this little ball? I used the Bender Ball in my pilates class the other day--wow what a great abdominal workout!! Has anyone invested in one of these? What you think of Leslie Bender's DVDs? Did you get it online or at a local sports store? Is there a generic one I can buy? Thanks in advance.

Replies

• astridfeline
    :flowerforyou:
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    google the bender ball. I think some sites sell the ball and the dvd for $12.99. Did you think the ball made doing crunches easier? I'm curious too. :smile: Cindy :heart:
  • astridfeline
    Yeah, it was much more effective than routine crunches. The ball gives you more support and more leverage. I could get it at bendball.com but it seems like a slight rip-off, so I'm wondering if anyone has the DVDs--are they good? Or can I get a bender-like generic ball somewhere instead and save some money?
  • macobb21
    macobb21 Posts: 119
    I got the ball and the videos for $10, I saw the advertisement on tv and ordered it. I like the advanced core training DVD.
This discussion has been closed.