last 10lbs....grrrrr!

Options
MsNewBooty83
MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
Feeling the frustrations of losing the last 10lbs.
ive lost just over 50lbs now in a little over 1 years time.
well really, ive just been maintaining over the past 4 months with no change at all....
i havent needed to really alter my diet so far, it was all down to exercise....
now its down to diet.
i find it so hard being a mother of two picky lil eaters (my hubs works out of town)
to feed the 3 of us every night.
i binge eat after the kids go to bed, its aweful
i am also a very new ex-smoker (40days now)
i already work out for 1-2hrs 5 days/week
i need a plan! help me!
simplicity is the key for me.
if anyone is in the same boat, pls add me!
and if anyone has suggestions im lookin!
thanks so much!
all my best to everyone!

Replies

• KimmyJ30
    KimmyJ30 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you kinda...i have 4lbs i want to lose and i want to lose them BAD!! I've been hovering around the same weight for the past couple months and it's pissing me off. I do the 30 day shred every weekday morning (alternating between levels 2 & 3 ) i run long distance on the weekend as i love to run and i'm also training for the 10 mile road race and do weights as often as i can. It just seems like no matter what nothing is taking these last few pounds off, i'm losing inches and gaining muscle which is nice but i want those pounds gone!!haha...what kind of food diet do you follow? I'm with you on this and we will help each other get thru these last few pounds!!!
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    i eat like helllllllll KIM! u seriously have no idea! i know its down to diet for me.
    i creeped up ur food diary, im so impressed! lol
    i dont want to switxh to organic eating....neccessarily,
    for me its down to self control.
    last night was yet another binge night. i feel sick this morning and just disgusted with myself, yet again.
    it was chocolate, crackers, grapes, and then my buddy comes over here with a freaking mcnugget meal....i drank the whole pop too, at like 1030pm! uuuuggggghhhhhhh!
    im gonna bet that i gained 4lbs over 4 days this wknd. NO KIDDING!
    i dont even wanna weigh myself!
    my level of exercise is definitly up there. i bust my a**
    i dont know anyone who could burn like 900cals a day and still gain weight, but me. ,frrrriiiiiggggg!
  • KimmyJ30
    KimmyJ30 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Frickin weight loss messes with your head eh? I don't eat all organic all the time but there is definetly some stuff i will eat organic. I loooooooove the Organic Natural Peanut Butter from bulk barn, i am obsessed. I never liked natural peanut butter before but i just started eating it one day and i cannot get enough. For switching items in my diet i basically just sucked it up and started trying new things. I also cook recipes from my two favorite cookbooks called The Best of Clean Eating and The Best of Clean Eating 2...they have some awesome recipes in there and even Emma likes the food from them haha. You can buy the magazine as well and i live for Oxygen magazine and their recipes as well. Do you do cheat days at all? The one thing i really have to kick out of my or at least control better is sugar!! I get over my sugar intake sometimes before lunch haha. If you ever wanna chat or get together let me know and we'll set something up!! We'll take the kiddos to the park:)
    I so wish i could get to the gym as often as you do, i usually get there max 3x a week which really bums me out but i do my at home workouts so i'm still working it. I just hate hitting the plateau mark it just rattles me lol. I think with me as well for not losing is because i'm always below my calorie goal which is good but when i'm done eating for the day i'm done but according to mfp i'm starving my body which i may be doing but it's hard for me to eat 1,000 extra calories in a day if i'm not hungry right?