CrossFit

Options
I have been doing Crossfit and I am unsure of how to list my activities under excercise? Does anyone know what is best?

Replies

• engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    general circuit training
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    If you can, invest in a Heart rate monitor for your most accurate calorie burn. I know they cost a lot, I had to save up for mine myself, but totally worth it! But for now...I think Calisthetics (sp?!) vigorous can match up well. I used to use that before I had my HR monitor for my boot camp classes which are similar to cross fit and it was a bit under the real burn, but not too much. Good luck!
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    If you use an HRM then you will get your calories burnt from there. Go to exercise, click on "my exercise" then "create exercise". Log it as cardio, put in the amount of time you workout and name your workout.... then when you re-do a similar workout it will be in your exercises already logged and ready to go! I hope this helps!

J
  • moksumike
    moksumike Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've started using a Heart Rate Monitor. Depending on the WOD, I will burn a different amount of calories.
  • AyanaSan
    AyanaSan Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Like everyone else said, invest in a HR monitor and log it under cardio. Good luck!