Newbie looking for friends and support

Options
Hi..I am new,looking for friends and support. I am joining because I had a health scare regarding my blood pressure. I would like to lose weight and get my health back. Marcie ;-)

Replies

• Incredmrse
    Options
    Hi! You can add me if you like :happy:
  • chandra38
    chandra38 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi Marcie, Feel free to add me! We can encourage each other!
  • 130to116
    130to116 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm Nikki! although I'm not new to the app I'm new to actually using it! I really want to have a flat tummy in time for this summer! I have no willpower and need motivation so friends are much appreciated. I hope I can help you guys!
  • smithhm12
    smithhm12 Posts: 23
    Options
    you can add me as well! I am always looking for more support in my dieting and I would love to help you out too! Welcome to MFP!!! :happy:
  • sarahu8226
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me :)
  • BrandiD56
    BrandiD56 Posts: 103
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • pattan59801
    pattan59801 Posts: 142
    Options
    Hi I am Kim...Ijust had WLS ....and I need lots of support...feel free to add
  • rhernand77
    Options
    Hi Marcie :) I just started 2 and I am in the same boat with my health and high Blood pressure so I know what you mean. :( But I can definitely show you support

Roxy :)
  • lolarit
    lolarit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hey Marcie, Feel free to add :) I'd love to have someone to motivate and help motivate me!
  • _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hi there, the more the merrier, feel free to add me as well
  • Bonbonluv
    Options
    Hi my name is Liz I'm new to this website. Its hard fo me to loose weight i hope I get the motivation that I need through this site :)
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you like. The more friends the more support.
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • huck23
    huck23 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I haven't figured out blood presure yet but feel free to add me
  • kbugsmeemaw
    kbugsmeemaw Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Welcome.... be glad to have you friend me. My husband just recently had a very, very bad scare with his blood pressure so I know how you feel. :smile:
  • nickandmiah
    Options
    You can all add me if you'd like. ;)
  • alleleef
    alleleef Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm in the same boat (new to actually using this app). I could really, really, RALLY use some motivation and support. I'd love to support you all along your journey as well. As soon as I figure out how to add friends, I will. :) Thanks! Eileen
  • JeanetteButler
    Options
    Hi, You can add me too! I log in every day.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Welcome!.. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • Lor2011
    Lor2011 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just found out about MFP through Beachbody, I'll be working on the Brazil Buttl Lift program for the next 30 days. This site looks fabulous, makes it easy to log food etc. Weight is 188 and looking to lose at least 60 pounds. I know it will be challenging. Hope to connect with some of you, Have a great evening!:smile: