10 lbs in next four weeks-summers just around the corner!

Options
So I really need to loose some weight before the dreaded bathing suit shopping season falls upon us. Anyone in? We can all help motivate eachother!

Replies

• ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    Good luck, I lost the weight and still dread the bathing suit shopping.
  • juliexiuu
    juliexiuu Posts: 118
    Options
    10 more pounds for me too! Dreading the bathing suit shopping too, wanting to look and feel good in a two piece!

Add me if you want :)
  • CrazyGraciegirl
    Options
    OH yeah! :D
  • cindym29
    cindym29 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    me me me! I want to lose at least 10 lbs in 4 weeks..let's do this! also, feel free to add me! :)
  • ReneeElizabeth26
    Options
    My weight loss has been slow but Id love to shoot for it!
  • orams
    orams Posts: 2
    Options
    I just started using this, m boyfriend has has great success with it!! I'm down 6lbs in 2 weeks!! I'm in too
  • Abigaillee15
    Options
    I would be thrilled to lose 10 lbs by July. I am going to the beach for 2 weeks with a stay at home mom who is THINNER than I am....so awkward..
  • 130to116
    130to116 Posts: 10
    Options
    Alright so I know tommorow Tuesday but lets all start then! Today was surely hard for many of us who had Easter leftovers:) we should post out weight loss every week!
  • elginciara
    Options
    I'm definitely in! Been lacking motivation lately and need to get back to losing lbs!
  • AMS58
    AMS58 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Although I don't have 10lb to lose I need to lose 2kg so I am in. Swimsuit season almost over here but I am losing motivation.
    Please add me if you wish :flowerforyou:
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Ten pounds in four weeks? Is that possible without puking, starving, or abusing laxatives?

[That's a serious question, by the way.]
  • imsocorkyy
    Options
    10lbs in 4wks? Unless you are heavy (where water weight sheds off quickly at first), then 10 lbs in 4wks is simply insane... shoot for 5lbs in 4wks. That's healthy.
  • Jonnelle06
    Options
    Needing some motivation to dreading the season as well I'm in add me if you want lets start tomorrow we can do this !!!!
  • sicchi
    sicchi Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    YEP! going into winter here but thats what i have to lose (4-5kg).
  • Jonnelle06
    Options
    How about you just workout and eat healthy and see what you can accomplish in 4weeks just shoot for eating right and working out as much as possible add me if you want
  • Laurej
    Laurej Posts: 227
    Options
    Desperately wanting to accomplish this goal... I'm all in! I just joined this site so could use all the motivating help I can get! good luck all :)
  • hserfontein
    Options
    Hi, Iam defientley aiming for that, its only 2 1/2 pounds a week. Thats not to crazy a target. Cutting down on alchoal always helps me. Good luck all
  • Sharon909
    Sharon909 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I"m in. I'm working with a personal trainer and she says 10 lbs in 4 weeks is totally doable if you are vigilant. I'm on a 1200 cal/day diet and strength training 2x wk/30 min with the trainer, and 3-5 days a week cardio/45 min. I'm down 11.5 since January. Just started with the trainer though and adding the app and new calorie plan. I'm seeing faster results.
    I tend to cave around this time of year when weekend activities shove BBQ and potato salad in my face. So I'd love the motivation. We're going on vacation Memorial Day weekend and I'd be thrilled to be down 10 lbs by then!
  • Singtopia
    Options
    Count me in, I go on holiday in 6 weeks and want to lose a stone, so 10lb in 4 weeks will be ace!

If anyone wants to add me - go for it, thanks.

K x
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    10 lbs in 4 weeks is totally doable. It won't all be fat though. Expect water and muscle loss as well, unless you are very overweight to begin with. If you're cool with that, best wishes!