Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Not Enough Time to Exercise. Tips?

Being a college senior with a job and full load of classes, exercise is kind of spotty for me. When I get time I really work on cardio, but often it's only one day a week due to my awful schedule. I would love to make more time to do more, but I cannot. Because I live around such a large campus, my daily commute equals to a mile or so of walking and biking a day, but I know that's not enough. Does anyone else have issues such as this, and if so, how can I fit even a small amount into my life? Thanks.

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    The walking/biking is great! There are a lot of workout DVDs that are 20 minutes or so. My latest favorite that is truly 20 minutes on the dot, is Jillian Michaels Kickbox Fastfix. It has three workouts, each one is 20 minutes, so you can do one, two or all three depending on how much time you have.
  • what are some good exercises to gain muscle and lose weight?