Instagram - Active Users/Recommend to Follow

xxxTiaxxx
xxxTiaxxx Posts: 310 Member
Hey Guys,

How many people actually use this app? I think it's great! Does anyone have any people they would recommend to follow or check out? Or how about your own? This doesn't need to be weightloss related.

Replies

• Teapotdomescam
    Teapotdomescam Posts: 156 Member
    ooh I've got one. I barely made one, but I think it's fantastic!
    my username is andreawilkum
    I barely downloaded it so there isn't much pics yet
  • xxxTiaxxx
    But you did mention 'yet' right? =)

I think it's great. You have the ones who constantly post pics of themseleves of course but I like how majority on there have full themes for their account or just the scenery pics. I'm quite happy with the people I'm following but I could be more entertained hence why I'm reaching out here lol
  • xxxTiaxxx
    Username: xxxtiiiaxxx
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    I haven't had a chance to use the app yet. I set it up! I'm not really sure how to use it. So I'm still figuring it out haha.
  • Teapotdomescam
    But you did mention 'yet' right? =)

I think it's great. You have the ones who constantly post pics of themseleves of course but I like how majority on there have full themes for their account or just the scenery pics. I'm quite happy with the people I'm following but I could be more entertained hence why I'm reaching out here lol

Yes! I'm just waiting until I actually go out and do something exciting. I love taking pictures of flowers and I have a friend on there who takes gorgeous scenery pictures. So right now she is my inspiration :) Oh yeah, animals as well. So far, the cats have been the victims ;)
  • xxxTiaxxx
    It's pretty fun. I dont know why but it just is. I take lots of pics daily regardless of this app so for me it's just nice to be able to share things with my friends or just people in general. You get some great pics on there from people
  • xxxTiaxxx
    follow me then. I don't make it a thing to post too many pics of myself. Mines more things and scenery =)
  • lyssamichelle
    I'll follow you when I figure out how to :P lol.
    I love to take pictures so I'm guessing I love the app to haha.
  • I use mine quite a lot! Follow me: soopafeen
    :)
  • xxxTiaxxx
    I use mine quite a lot! Follow me: soopafeen
    :)

Awesome someone who will be updating my feed often. I like that. Now I wont feel like such a crazy cause I'm constantly taking pics. lol
  • Teapotdomescam
    alright I followed you :)
  • xxxTiaxxx
    I'll follow you when I figure out how to :P lol.
    I love to take pictures so I'm guessing I love the app to haha.

You will. The only people who don't like it are people who aren't really into taking pictures anyway. Or the ones who go on about how people think they're "photographers" all of a sudden with this app.
    Unfortently this app does take pics that look like they could be somewhere but I have a proper Nikon at home that I use also daily. This is just a really good app to play with. I'm following a dude who only takes pics of smurfs. It's so cool. The guy has so many little figurines and he just puts them in different scenarios. lol. It's cute
  • danystormborn
    danystormborn Posts: 36 Member
    My Instagram is tenblackr0ses. I mostly just post pictures of my cats and bunnies :P
  • xxxTiaxxx
    My Instagram is tenblackr0ses. I mostly just post pictures of my cats and bunnies :P

I love cats so I may be interested lol. Mine is of just general crap including my cat aswell =)
  • lyssamichelle
    I think I figured out how to follow people!
    my username's alycatx

I'm going to have fun with this when I wake up tomorrow.
  • xxxTiaxxx
    I think I figured out how to follow people!
    my username's alycatx

I'm going to have fun with this when I wake up tomorrow.

I see you! Following back now
  • munchkinhugs
    munchkinhugs Posts: 278 Member
    Instagrammer -yes. I've been using it for about one month now (ever since it was available on the Android platform). Think I'm kind of addicted to it. My username is tresshwetas on there. Would love if you checked my stuff out (I'm not asking for you to follow unless you like what you see). I usually check out the people who like my stuff/follow me. If I like what I see, I reciprocate (:
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Carmzme :)
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Hey Guys,

How many people actually use this app? I think it's great! Does anyone have any people they would recommend to follow or check out? Or how about your own? This doesn't need to be weightloss related.

I just downloaded it but I have no clue what its function is LOL
  • wildcat808
    wildcat808 Posts: 140 Member
    i love instagram!! just started but im hooked. i added a couple of you =]