Tips from my Nutritionist -I wasn't losing anymore!! EEK!!

Options

Replies

• clairegogogo
    Options
    this is so great, thank you so much! <3
  • Carim007
    Carim007 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot for sharing ...!!!
  • kkoshiro
    kkoshiro Posts: 69
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing this Infor!!! can be useful and help me....Thanks!
  • Lindz2323
    Lindz2323 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Saving for later, thanks!
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    To OP: You should fire your nutritionist. She's full of broscience. Alot of what she said is a myth.
    That's what I was going to say.

A lot of the advice she gave you is either plain wrong, or out of date.
  • Mompanda4
    Mompanda4 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Thanks byrdsong. I needed this info and glad you had success with the HRM. I want to invest in one as I have been feeling that my workouts and my calorie burn were just not matching. According to your calculations I should be at 120 beats for 20-30 min. Hopefully I can pay it forward someday :smile:
  • yager8725
    yager8725 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Byrdsong1920
    Byrdsong1920 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Thanks byrdsong. I needed this info and glad you had success with the HRM. I want to invest in one as I have been feeling that my workouts and my calorie burn were just not matching. According to your calculations I should be at 120 beats for 20-30 min. Hopefully I can pay it forward someday :smile:

Hi, I just took my Timex back and got the Polar ft4. The timex reads super high, now the Polar is reading low...gotta make some adjustments. But the Polar is the most popular and asks for more detailed info such as (age, gender, height and weight). The timex didn't ask age and gender.

thanks, :) happy journey
  • Byrdsong1920
    Options
    To OP: You should fire your nutritionist. She's full of broscience. Alot of what she said is a myth.
    That's what I was going to say.

A lot of the advice she gave you is either plain wrong, or out of date.

You have to find what works for you :) I lost 4 lbs after meeting w/her and adjusting my food and varying my workouts. Combing what she shared w/me, with what I know works for me. It has been great.

Each person has to learn, read and educate themselves. Logging your results will help you find what works for you.

thanks for sharing.
  • twogirlsmama
    twogirlsmama Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • LadyElby
    LadyElby Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Great info! Thanks for posting, and I'm glad you were able to get the help you needed to get closer to your goals!
  • Byrdsong1920
    Options
    Great info! Thanks for posting, and I'm glad you were able to get the help you needed to get closer to your goals!

Thank you, me too!! Just logging and journaling my progress so I can tweek as I go!!

Happy Journey to you!!
  • sheschemes
    Options
    Thanks for starting this discussion! It might be the push I need to bite the bullet and get a fitbit.
  • Pinky_Calhoun
    Pinky_Calhoun Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!!
  • Specialkayrina
    Specialkayrina Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!!
  • MelV1
    MelV1 Posts: 31
    Options
    bump

Thank you for sharing!
  • cgsr
    cgsr Posts: 113
    Options
    Some great info...I'll "bump" to share the wealth with mfp's
  • Jrnygurl
    Jrnygurl Posts: 11
    Options
    Thank you for this information. I hit a plateau and this is just what I needed to get it going again!
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Bump for later! Thanks for all the info!