The Final Meltdown 6.5.09

smadag1
smadag1 Posts: 1,368
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Good mornin

Hope yall are having a great Friday morning
Did not get in a workout yesterday, I just did not have the energy to do it. O will get one in tonight because my DH works late. I did 7 glasses of water yesterday almost made 8 hopefully today I will make it. I am real excited about my vacation next week I leave Wednesday to go north and see my family and do my first ever Komen walk for a cure to honor my aunt.
Hope yall have a great weekend.:drinker:

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Well I was low on calories yesterday but still over 1200 so that's ok I guess for a day - I didn't get all my water in - 6 glasses...after 3p I kinda lost count

Went to the doctor for my rt foot long story short - he gave me a shot - I have a huge heel bone spur - 10 years ago it worked and all was good - I have NEVER felt so much pain in my foot before - it's hurting so bad - couldn't do my strength class last night - and won't do anything today except go the the freezer for more ice! :grumble: :noway: Hopefully in a day or two I'll feel better - next step would be podiatrist for orthotics or surgery - anyone had either? I've seen several posts and doesn't sound like the orthotics work for that many....surgery - YUCK. But I can't keep living with the pain - it keeps getting worse.

So that's two days in a row of my whining - I have to say had a great night with my hubby last night - when I am down and out he is AMAZING :smooched: :love: :blushing:
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    THe orthodics do not fit well in tennis shoes mine only fit in my boots. I also have sever pain in my foot , some days are better than others running is a huge problem. Some times spending a quit night with your DH can make things feel right again. I found out last night that when I get back from my vacation next week mine is going to take me and my cousin to the beach the following weekend because neither of us have ever seen it:flowerforyou: He can be a huge pain in the butt but some days he can be the best thing ever
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    I love the beach!!!! I would live there but then I know it would lose some of the magic - you'll have a great time!
This discussion has been closed.