What to do after Insanity?

Options
Hi there,

I am in Recovery Week for Insanity and start month 2 next week.
I love it, I think it's a great but very tough program, but I'm getting some very real results.

Although I still have over a month to go, I am starting to think about what I will do when I've finished, I will do another round of Insanity later in the year, but I would like to do something else instead for a while.

I was thinking about P90X/2 but the workouts seems like they are quite long.

As I take over the front room to do Insanity, I don't really want to do anything that would be longer than an hour if possible.

I also thought about Hip Hop Abs as a sort of gentle workout for a change of pace.

What are everyone's thoughts?

Replies

• beeblebrox82
    beeblebrox82 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    A p90x/Insanity hybrid might be nice, work some weights in without completely giving up the uber insanity cardio. My favorite routine to date. I wouldn't do P90X2 until you've done the 1st one.

Congrats on finishing insanity!!
  • tlo5
    tlo5 Posts: 16
    Options
    I recently started doing the Brazilian Butt Lift program. Its been awesome. I am a runner but I've done P90X, Hip Hop Abs and Jackie Warner Power Circuit Training. The Butt Lift program has been fun and focused on the buns area. I think you'll like it! Try it out. Be Blessed!
  • cuppypowers
    Options
    Anything! What an achievement for completeing Insanity. You are unstopable now! lol. Joking aside, i do think that a lifting program like P90x would really see the difference in your muscle tone. But lift heavy! there is nothing to be afrid of!!! Have fun whilst you are doing it! Keep up the awesome work, it is not going to be easy, but it will all be worth it!
  • maverick48
    maverick48 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Stronglifts 5x5. I am going to go back to the weight room after I'm done with insanity...