Happy Friday . . . Whats for Breakfast?

onfleur
onfleur Posts: 159 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hey guys and gals, just had to share a delicious breakfast that would start ANY ONE'S day off right. It sure started mine. Whats on your plate?? :tongue:

Veggie Omelet

Calories: 228
Carbs: 8
Fat: 12
Protein: 20
Sodium: 543

1/2 cup Original Egg Beaters (equivalent to 2 eggs)
2 Tbs chopped onion
1 med mushroom thinly sliced
5 med olives thinly sliced
1 med to large slice tomato diced
1 Tbs grated zucchini with skin on
1 ounce cheddar cheese
1/4 cup baby spinach

Directions:

Heat pan over med high heat. Spray butter flavored cooking spray generously over pan. Add 2 Tbs chopped onion and let saute`. Spray in additional cooking spray and add mushrooms and saute for 1.5 minutes. Reduce to med heat and add olives, tomato and zucchini, salt and pepper and let cook about 30 seconds. Add spinach and cover just until spinach is barely wilted. Generously spray additional butter flavored cooking spray and add egg beaters. Cover and let cook until the top of the omelet is just moist. Add cheddar cheese, fold over and let cook an additional minute. Serve and enjoy. Oh my goodness it is soooo delicious.

Replies

• dendra7
    dendra7 Posts: 113 Member
    Kashi Go-Lean Oatmeal & 2 pieces of Turkey bacon. I used a work coffee mug to heat up the water for the oatmeal and it must have had a little coffee residue. It totally ruined the taste of the oatmeal, which leaves me wondering....what's for lunch?!
  • aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    I had a white chocolate raspberry yoplait yogurt and 2 slices of Tony's pizza.:blushing: Oh well it was good! I eat whatever when ever just as long I as I don't go over my calories and fat I'm fine. It's working because look at all the weight I've lost I also workout to. But it was soooooooo good.
  • jchudon
    jchudon Posts: 33 Member
    1,25c of 1% milk, 1 scoop of whey proteins and a raw egg all blended together :D
  • anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    egg whites on wheat toast with mustard. black coffee and orange juice.
  • fitnessperfection
    fitnessperfection Posts: 97 Member
    5 hard scrambled egg whites w/ 1 tbsp low-fat refried beans, I pc whole wheat toast, and 1/4 cup oatmeal. I'm full!
  • I had a bowl of Special K Red Berries with about half an ounce of semi-sweet dark chocolate chips and one percent milk with a cup of black coffee and a serving of sugar in the raw. 191 calories, 36 carbs, 2 grams of fat, and 6 grams of protein.

It is a great morning!
This discussion has been closed.