Mindset NSV

Options
So.... after years of yo-yo dieting and having phases of being really committed to MFP, this morning I had a total mindset NSV. My diets used to be completely focussed on food, and not so much on exercise as that is how my body loses weight most efficiently. However, 2 months ago I joined a gym and started going to classes and really enjoyed doing exercise again and focused on how much better I was feeling. I still didn't think it attributed to my weight-loss, but I was definitely enjoying it.

Today would normally be the day I fall off the healthy lifestyle bandwagon (I managed to eat an entire Ferrero Rocher Easter Egg yesterday). However, I booked myself in for gym classes today and tomorrow and am eating healthy foods again today!

My mindset NSV? That exercise is not just for losing weight, but is the glue that sticks it all together. Without my regular gym classes I probably would have declined into another day of eating pure rubbish! My body is still strong from working out last week and is dead set on dragging my weak will-powered mind with it....!

Only a small victory, but one massive step for my way of thinking :happy:

Replies

• bondavbriwil
    bondavbriwil Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Good job. Incorporating a little fitness with the dieting is definitely the way to go. Easter was hard on me too, having all that chocolate around. lol.
  • bojamashell
    bojamashell Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I think that's the key to success with our health! The mind is apowerful thing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!