My halfway pics, 35lbs down and 35 to go :)

Options
Miss_dannii
Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
Hello! These are my halfway pics, the first was taken at Christmas and the 2nd on Sunday, 35lbs down and another 35 to go to reach my goal. I started my MFP journey on the 3rd of January and seeing other peoples halfway/goal reached pics has inspired me so much x I've also got a pack of cigarettes in my hand in the first pic, I gave up my 20 a day habit when I started MFP too so I am healthier than I've ever been xx

:blushing:

befaft.jpg

Replies

• louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!
  • myltlisa24
    myltlisa24 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hello! These are my halfway pics, the first was taken at Christmas and the 2nd on Sunday, 35lbs down and another 35 to go to reach my goal. I started my MFP journey on the 3rd of January and seeing other peoples halfway/goal reached pics has inspired me so much x

:blushing:

befaft.jpg

excellent job!!!
  • stardivap413
    Options
    Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats
  • caramammal
    caramammal Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    gorgeous...you must be very proud :) Lovely dress too :)
  • oouurr__aayylleeyycan
    Options
    You look fab hun! Well done xx
  • 20carrots
    20carrots Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful! Congrats on quitting smoking as well!! What amazing progress in 4 mos!
  • SCSTWG
    SCSTWG Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Looking good. Another 35 lbs. and you will be tiny.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Looking good. Another 35 lbs. and you will be tiny.

I'm tall - 5'9 (180cm) and my recommended weight for my height is between 129 and 169! So I am aiming for 172lbs, I think if I went lower than that I couldn't look or be healthy. Even at my skinniest I was never smaller than a size 14, I am broad and curvy xx
  • megaboss07
    Options
    Thats Great keep it up! Myself Im doing a 90 day challenge and Im seeing incredible results I went from 195 now im 163 today.
  • kford12
    kford12 Posts: 112
    Options
    Wow, I think it is amazing you have lost weight and quit smoking at the same time. That is a serious achievement, well done!! :flowerforyou:
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    You look great well done honey xxx
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • bwehr316
    bwehr316 Posts: 14
    Options
    way to go!! you can definately tell a difference in your pics! Keep up the good work :smile:
  • msphyl46
    msphyl46 Posts: 49
    Options
    You look great. Nice job!
  • jennytree
    jennytree Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Awww you look sooo well, I am very proud of you for all the effort you've put in (albeit slightly envious as we were the same height/weight but you've lost more than me :laugh: )

In all seriousness though, can't wait for the next set of photos when you reach your goal :glasses: Well done!
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    amazing job !!!! you look awesome what an inspiration you are
  • ltldeb61
    ltldeb61 Posts: 15
    Options
    You look awesome!!!
  • erintheinspiration
    erintheinspiration Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss (you look fabulous), but a BIG congrats on giving up smoking as well. I know it's a difficult task... one that my Dad has struggled with for many years. Cheers to a healthier you! :)
  • TeresaWash
    TeresaWash Posts: 283
    Options
    Ooooooooooo, look at you! You go girl!
  • karendsmith
    karendsmith Posts: 167
    Options
    you look amazing, thanks for inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!