Newbie to MFP

Hi! My name is Peggy and a co-worker told me about this website. I lost about 30 lbs over the last three years with TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibley) and was doing well until last Nov. and Dec. I gained about 15 lbs in those two months and I am having a terrible time getting it back off. I think I was so used to eating the same things over and over again that I got lazy. It is easy to say that having one dessert is okay, but then it becomes a dessert and a chocolate bar and then a dessert, a chocolate bar and ice cream. The list goes on and on, but I think everyone understands what I mean. It seems like all of a sudden there are 15 extra pounds on the scale and I don't even remember how it got there.

I am back to recording my meals and this website really helps. Wish me luck on my weightloss journey!!

Replies

• msphyl46
    msphyl46 Posts: 49
    Welcome to MFP you will have sucess here. I wish you nothing but the best on this journey. Just keep track of your calorie intake and exercise and you will be on your way to your goal weight.