5'4 - size with weight ?

Options

Replies

• LBeth2
    LBeth2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that every 10 pounds lost is one pants size (for me and it looks like your numbers show the same). I have a lot of muscle, so for me (at 5'4) 140= size 4, 150=size 6, 160=size 8, etc. I'm trying to get back to a size 6.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    Even at the smallest in my adult life I have never been less than Canadian size 6-8 pants (because of wide hip-bones) At 170 lbs I am currently between a size 14 and 16 depending on cut (and fit over tummy) I am getting smaller in the thighs faster than I am at the waist and abs. (Tops and A-line skirts can smaller)
  • kymberly316
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and at my highest weighed 170. I was still comfortably (though not always attractively) wearing a size 6. I went all the way to a 10 around that time which looked better but felt huge (I had gappy butt syndrome in those-guess there isn't a lot of junk in my trunk)
  • txsgirlK
    txsgirlK Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    5'4" - 187 pounds - currently wearing a size 16 and they are falling off.....but 14's just don't feel right yet....:flowerforyou:

I'm same height/weight and pretty much wearing 14's depending on brand. I actually bought a size 12 capris the other day which was a total shock. I bought them at Dress Barn and I have a feeling that there misses sizes run big! And they have trick mirrors!
  • crazybaby518
    crazybaby518 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    everyone is different. 150lbs size US10
  • tjungkunz
    tjungkunz Posts: 39
    Options
    Just over 5'3 and currently about 140, in size 4 or 6 depending on brands. Have big hips/thighs to get them over :) Good luck on your journey!
  • doughnutmom
    Options
    I'm about 5'4" , 2 kids, haven't been able to lose much since my youngest was born. She's 7 months and I just can't seem to
    plan ahead enough to eat healthy!! Help!!
  • pondwater41
    Options
    i'm 5' 4.5" and 162 lb. and I wear an american size 12-14. what brand of clothing do you ladies buy? I'd love to have a NSV and wear a size 10 again.
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3. 145 lbs, wearing size 6's but they are getting a little big but 4's are a bit snug :)
  • monicaroozo
    monicaroozo Posts: 200
    Options
    5" 4' and was always happy at my start weight of 133 (size 6 for stores like Banana Republic). Now at 114lbs (size 2), I feel even healthier and more fit.

15146093.png
  • ChristinaBarnhouse
    ChristinaBarnhouse Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and when I first started working out I was 185 and wore a size 16. Today I am 142 and wear an 8 comfortably. I have however tried on some size 6's and have been able to squeeze into them. My goal is to lose 7-8 more pounds and then maybe I will fit into my desired size 6 pants!!

Good luck! :)
  • stefa777
    stefa777 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im 5'3 1/2, (always been 5'4 but age has shrunk me,lol) I currently weigh 135 and I am comfortably in a size 6, Ive been reading everyone's post and it just seems to me that it all depends on your build and what makes you happy when you look in the mirror. I have always wanted to be at 135 lbs but since I had my twins my body is not the same and I have decided that weighing 126 is optimal for me. Does this make sense? Im sure you will do great!! Good Luck!!
  • trababes1971
    trababes1971 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Im a size 12/14 depending on the clothes to be honest. Find that im more a 14 on top due to my large boobies lol. xx
  • sxynanaplay
    sxynanaplay Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and im 181 right now. I wear a size 12 but my waist is wider and i have a larger bust. When i was 150-160 i wore a size 7/8 (which i miss lol )
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3 1/2" and I wear mostly a size 5 and some 3's. I weight 122.5lb's currently.
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I am 5"4'. and a total apple shape. I weigh 185 and I am wearing very loose 12's. I have a couple of 10's that fit....all because of my shape...I carry most of my weight high...my butt and my legs are great....the rest of me, eh. LOL
  • sexybody2012
    Options
    Im same height and 181 wearing size 12 Short in Old Navy Jeans. I like my shorts loose so I wear 5 inche length shorts in size 14. Great Post. I always wonder the same thing. I am large up top so dresses are a different story :(
  • blgerig
    blgerig Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    5'4 - started out at 150/ size 8 and am now 138 and a 6 (although some of those are a bit loose) - but I also have boobs & a butt. Even with losing almost 15 lbs I haven't lost any in the bra so I don't think my size will go down again lol
  • SportsMom82
    Options
    Awesome Great Job!
  • sexybody2012
    Options
    Hi. I was reading your food diary. Do you pre post your day? I think I need to prepost to stay on track..