daily multi vitamin recommendations

Options
I am looking for any daily multi recommendations that include iron definitely and whatever vitamins are best for helping with stress and anxiety. I am currently taking a B- complex now, but that is all that is in it, and I know I need at least iron too. Any advise, or even foods that are known to help alleviate stress and anxiety would be great!

Replies

• rchambers2072
    rchambers2072 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    anyone?
  • Korrie77
    Korrie77 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just watched a documentary on the extreme importance of vitamins and how doctors and the media try to discourage us, the people, from buying them....instead...heres a prescription for you!!

anywho...i'm going to really look into this, and I will let you know what I come up with!
  • rchambers2072
    rchambers2072 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    anywho...i'm going to really look into this, and I will let you know what I come up with!

Thank you! That would be awesome. I am almost too stressed even to look anything up! Grr, darn kids! My son is 14 and has bipolar disorder and has been out of school since Friday! Just want to lay down in some peeps and eat myself into quiet. He won't stop talking and moving.