Im new to this Shiz

Options
Hiya,
Im Hayley and ive started my diet today which includes excercise everyday and a low carb high protein diet.

this website is a godsend to me as i used to use weight watchers tracker but if you dont pay the monthly subscription u loose the access which is pants.

Anyway. im at the biggest ive ever been at the moment at 13 stone and i feel discusting. Ive got a small frame and have a tiny waist.

I was a size 12 this time last year and had maintained the weight for 6 years. Ive now decided that i want a breast reduction as i get painful backache all the time and my doctor has adviced me to have a BMI of 25 before being concidered so im desperate to loose the weight so hardcore dieting is in order.

Any help or advice will be appretiated.

1 more thing. Ive heard a few dieters say they have used protein shakes. does this help supress your appitite? help u gain weight, loose weight or what??
It confuses me as i know to much protein can make u put on weight.

Wish me luck guys,

3 stone to go

x

Replies

• vipergts223
    vipergts223 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP

I accept all friend requests, and am online everyday!
  • simplysassi
    simplysassi Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi Hayley,
    welcome !

Having goals is key, as is being honest about logging what you eat. It may surprise you to learn where your true pitfalls are.

So, just have to ask since I've seen several other posts mention "stones". How many pounds is a stone? I'm not familiar with that term.

Sassi