inspiration for Success

Options
jchudon
jchudon Posts: 33 Member
Hi,

I'd like to introduce to you all my first baby, Olivier Jean (I'm a french Canadian). He was born this April 13th.
I've decided to lose weight 5 months ago because I didn't want to be the father sitting on the park bench, only watching his kids play because he's too fat to play along.

I've come from 26% body fat to 14%. Muscles are suddenly appearing everywhere and I've never felt this healthy!

I'll be able to teach my kid that you can be a computer programmer working everyday in front of a computer and have a healthy life style :happy:

I'm really proud and I love the little guy more than anything. It was well worth the effort :happy:

Thanks to you guys, the little buddy will have a dad for a looooonnng time :bigsmile:

Replies

• annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Awww congrats on your new little boy. He is very cute!

Also, congrats on your weight loss. I am also a computer programmer and sit at a computer every day...I am motivated by the same reasons. I want to show my kids that you can live a healthy lifestyle and I want to be able to keep up with them (and not be the mom sitting on the park bench).

Good luck to you and your new family!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    way to go!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • beckythebunny122
    beckythebunny122 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Congrats!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is so great and thanks for sharing!!

I am sure you will inspire many others! :flowerforyou:

Congrats on your beautiful boy and your success!! :drinker:

-Tami
  • jchudon
    jchudon Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks all, you're very kind :blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!