Fat days, thin days

Options
2»

Replies

• gogidget
    gogidget Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Oh ya.. have them all the time. Get dressed and look in the mirror at home and think "wow don't look to bad today" and then get to work and look in the mirror and think "holy heck what happen I look horrible".... have thin and chunky monkey days all the time... your not alone

Yeah! How does that happen? I look alright one minute then damn 'orrible the next!!!!!!!
    :grumble: :smile:

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've always wondered about that!
  • jucciifruit
    jucciifruit Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Today is sexy beast day !!! lol But i have a lot of chunky monkey days "(. I have have started Tae Bo which is really fun for me so i feel really energetic. I think that is contributing to my SEXY ME feeling today :laugh: But anyway it feels good to know im not the only one :happy:
  • gogidget
    gogidget Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Oh ya.. have them all the time. Get dressed and look in the mirror at home and think "wow don't look to bad today" and then get to work and look in the mirror and think "holy heck what happen I look horrible".... have thin and chunky monkey days all the time... your not alone

Yeah! How does that happen? I look alright one minute then damn 'orrible the next!!!!!!!

Is that a symptom of body dismorphia? I hope not!!!
  • MystiqueASAP
    Options
    I definitely have those days. One of my mirrors remind me of a fun house mirror..., the more you move to your left, the more you expand. I hate that mirror; although, I do get a good laugh from time to time.
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    My clothes are looser and I have begun to lose weight - slowly - but I always have 'fat' days, especially when I see a mirror. But these fat days seem to be lasting longer even though i am thinner (still a LONG way to go, but thinner than 3 months ago)! x
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Totally have those days. Usually right before the time of the month I feel like a fat cow then the week after I feel like I dropped 20 pounds and feel damn good.
  • Vanilladays
    Vanilladays Posts: 155 Member
    Options

Is that a symptom of body dismorphia? I hope not!!!

Oh my I don't think so!!!! :noway: Just overly self critical I hope! :grumble:
    We just want/wish the best for ourselves right?! :flowerforyou:
  • juliexiuu
    juliexiuu Posts: 118
    Options
    Story of my life :p