High Fiber Crackers\ Chips

Options
Hey guys,
I am looking for a "snacky" food that is high in fiber but still low in calories. Perferably some crackers or chips. What do you guys like\use?:smokin:

Replies

• Kelly11
    Kelly11 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    There is a brand of cracker called "Fiber Rich." I've found them next to the Wasa brand crackers. Sometimes I have a Laughing Cow cheese on two crackers, and it's a good little snack. I also bring a baggie of Fiber One Cereal to work (the original kind, also use it for muffins!), and I much on a serving while drinking a glass of water, and that really fills me up, while being beneficial, too. I think I find the cereal to be more easily digestible than most other fiber sources.
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I :heart: Triscuits!
  • dclarsh
    dclarsh Posts: 364
    Options
    I really like the All Bran crackers. I've had both the multi grain and garlic herb kind, and they are really good. Way better then Wheat Thins. A serving is 18 crackers and if I remember correctly, it's 120 calories and 5g fiber. I usually have them with some low fat string cheese and it makes a great snack.
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I like the Dr Kracker flatbreads--they are very satisfying and come in 3-4 different flavors.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Mary's organic crackers. They are gluten free and tasty
  • glendaz
    glendaz Posts: 55
    Options
    Ack Mack crackers are excellent. They are with the organic crackers. There are also come that are called Mary's I think. They are gluten free and if I remember correctly are pretty high in fiber as well.