Finally keeping myself on track

Options
I've had this account for a while but I have just recently started logging my intake and exercise consistently. Since the month of November I have gained a little over 23 pounds and it was really devastating to me. I just felt like that 23 pounds put me a lifetime away from my goal weight. I went weeks crying every time I looked in the mirror. None of my clothes fit properly. I just felt like the biggest failure in the world but now I have decided this weight gain is my kick in the butt to get fit.

I could really use some support here. I have a lovely boyfriend who tries to support me but often ends up being a big strain on my weight loss goals. He loves to eat out and loves those fried greasy foods that pack on the pounds. Since I don't really have any constructive support at home I really need it here. I can be supportive right back. I am looking to loose between 50 and 60 pounds. I have never really bean thin so I don't know where I will be happy with my body.

Thanks to anyone who reads this. :smile:

Replies

• cwielk
    cwielk Posts: 36
    Options
    I feel for ya! I am also in a position where I don't know what "number" my weight would have to make me happy, but am trying to lose anyway. It takes a lot of motivation and hard work, and I'm just starting out too. my bf is also a junk food junkie, the greasier, the better! (so tempting while i try to nibble on some raw carrots!) feel free to add me, i'll support you if you support me!

-chaelyn